MMA Thread

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Sources who are not authorized to speak to the media said the drug tester noticed Jones appeared extremely intoxicated and threatened to kill the tester. Jones at one point even snagged the drug testers cell phone. The incident happened at the end of March however the tester went to a location nearby Jones home today to report the incident. A court record search did not produce any criminal summons or charges related to this incident as of today.

The tester met with officers at another location in far northeast Albuquerque. APD is currently investigating the alleged criminal act.

"This is going to be better than USADA. Guys aren't going to get treated like this. Testers are going to do shit that makes sense. USADA was doing immoral stuff" - UFC

Instantly for the first time Jones has a problem with a testing agent. So much for that.

Sometimes the devil you know is better. "Combat Sports Testing" whatever the fuck that bullshit agency is called has gotten nothing but negative headlines in 2024.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Instantly for the first time Jones has a problem with a testing agent. So much for that. This new testing company sucks.
Yeah definitely blame the testing company and not the drunk violent criminal cheater who assaulted and threatened to kill him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

"This is going to be better than USADA. Guys aren't going to get treated like this. Testers are going to do shit that makes sense. USADA was doing immoral stuff" - UFC

Instantly for the first time Jones has a problem with a testing agent. So much for that.

Sometimes the devil you know is better. "Combat Sports Testing" whatever the fuck that bullshit agency is called has gotten nothing but negative headlines in 2024.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1712432940621.png

The new program is overseen by FBI top criminal interrogators. That's a BIG yikes from me. "UFC creates it's own" being the second big yikes.

1712432181317.png

USADA's Travis Tygart at least had a history as an athlete-- someone who also was involved in different sports before he became head of USADA. He had a history in athletics on both the competitive side, and the business side.

The FBI can't empathize with these athletes.

Jones has no problem giving a sample and popping positive for all kinds of shit. Based on that, I'm leaning on this new agency being the problem.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hate Jones but depending on the real story I get his reaction. I get freaked out by my mail man (we don't have mail boxes on the streets). Someone randomly showing up in the middle of the day while making food ect. would set me off

Last edited:

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Chris Leben is an MMA Judge now? Could this be a sign of improvement or might he be a bit punchy? Either way, I was a fan and am glad to see him not wasting away or Bonnar'ing himself.

Goatface

jonnybones
I want to address reports about me allegedly threatening a drug tester’s life and taking a phone, I want to clarify that there is a video showing both drug testers leaving my home after the testing session, where we exchanged a high five and a hug. Although I was frustrated with the unprofessionalism and used profanity out of frustration it ended friendly and amicably, nothing threatening at all. I was actually celebrating a friend’s birthday party at my home, and I believe it’s perfectly normal to celebrate in the comfort of my own home.
I must say, this particular tester behaved quite unprofessionally and even breached standard protocol along with HIPAA laws. Throughout my 20 years of being subjected to drug tests, I have never encountered such an incident with a DCO officer before.
Edited · 1h

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

jonnybones
I want to address reports about me allegedly threatening a drug tester’s life and taking a phone, I want to clarify that there is a video showing both drug testers leaving my home after the testing session, where we exchanged a high five and a hug. Although I was frustrated with the unprofessionalism and used profanity out of frustration it ended friendly and amicably, nothing threatening at all. I was actually celebrating a friend’s birthday party at my home, and I believe it’s perfectly normal to celebrate in the comfort of my own home.
I must say, this particular tester behaved quite unprofessionally and even breached standard protocol along with HIPAA laws. Throughout my 20 years of being subjected to drug tests, I have never encountered such an incident with a DCO officer before.
Edited · 1h

When your boss is the guy who beat the fucking cack out of Saddam Hussein, and the type of organization he represented, you are going to be ok bending some rules I guess.

UFC made big promises for this program and so far they haven't lived up to it. Jiri being tested 50 times under USADA and then complaining only when the new agency UFC made up takes over is pretty damning evidence. Jiri never complained about USADA.

Sometimes the devil you know is better than the devil you don't.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I hate Jones but depending on the real story I get his reaction. I get freaked out by my mail man (we don't have mail boxes on the streets). Someone randomly showing up in the middle of the day while making food ect. would set me off
its almost a guarantee those faggot ass dope testers get a bonus when they catch a guy pop

Rais

Trakanon Raider
When your boss is the guy who beat the fucking cack out of Saddam Hussein, and the type of organization he represented, you are going to be ok bending some rules I guess.

UFC made big promises for this program and so far they haven't lived up to it. Jiri being tested 50 times under USADA and then complaining only when the new agency UFC made up takes over is pretty damning evidence. Jiri never complained about USADA.

Sometimes the devil you know is better than the devil you don't.
Nice to see you still don’t understand shit you say. Dana just waved his hand and created an agency who tests all major sport leagues for years out of thin air and erased all trace of them before hand.

Pretty sure you have CTE from glory holes you’ve visited.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nice to see you still don’t understand shit you say. Dana just waved his hand and created an agency who tests all major sport leagues for years out of thin air and erased all trace of them before hand.

Pretty sure you have CTE from glory holes you’ve visited.

It's using an existing structure for testing.

You can believe what you want dumbfuck, but plenty of other people in this thread can back it up the bullshit way UFC handled the USADA split on short notice.

It's 2 orgs.

One UFC based org for sanctioning and punishment, one for the testing.

Now go back to lurking.

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Chris Leben is an MMA Judge now? Could this be a sign of improvement or might he be a bit punchy? Either way, I was a fan and am glad to see him not wasting away or Bonnar'ing himself.

He is my favorite! My all time favorite fighter. Since TUF 1. I was happier than a sumbitch seeing him submit Sexyama and Knock Wand tfo so close together . Terry Martin was a Rocky like comeback KO. I went back and watch him
Ko Mike Swick, finish Dewees and Santiago faster than rich Franklin did. He broke Benji radach jaw. I didn’t see much of him in bare knuckle only the Phil baroni which happened 10 years too late.