Mod Police - Now active - F16 patrolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Hey all,

A quick word. I am now in charge of making sure the moderators do not do any stupid things. Basically, any censorship or acting like idiots. I love all of you and am very happy to be given this role. I hope it puts all your minds at ease. Know that freedom will always ring here at Rereolled.

Kind regards.

• 3Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
a_skeleton_03 please lock this thread and shuffle it around in multiple forums and insult the mods for not doing it sooner.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 7 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I would do that but I am only here to make sure these mods don't go apeshit. :)

Think of me as the Donald Trump to the establishment.

• 1Brony
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Who else is part of the committee? I don't recalling voting, this sounds more like a puppet dictator put in place by the controlling regime.

• 1Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
This was something that needed to be done to ensure the safety of freedom. It should put people's minds at ease that the mods will have to answer ultimately to me if they go off on a power trip. Which means, bye bye as a mod. No second chances. The fear should keep them in check. Not to say that would happen. But who knows what one of these guys would do on a drunken bender.

• 1Brony

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Who else is part of the committee? I don't recalling voting, this sounds more like a puppet dictator put in place by the controlling regime.

I'll never be a puppet. I just happen to be the most vocal for freedom. Let freedom ring. I doubt I will EVER have to be used. Like, ever. But hey, it's good to know there is an overseer to whip some people back in line if they get too power hungry. I won't be modding anything on the forum. I hardly ever watch them unless something drastic happens when I am needed to break out the F16.

This has a lot to do with why I considered the F16 or ED209. And which one would be more useful.

• 1Brony

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I
This was something that needed to be done to ensure the safety of freedom. It should put people's minds at ease that the mods will have to answer ultimately to me if they go off on a power trip. Which means, bye bye as a mod. No second chances. The fear should keep them in check. Not to say that would happen. But who knows what one of these guys would do on a drunken bender.

Do you think you need to demod them or can they self flagellate or be palm punched in the forehead to repent?

• 1Brony

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I

Do you think you need to demod them or can they self flagellate or be palm punched in the forehead to repent?

They know better than to ever be put in that situation. And trust me, it will take A LOT to be put into that situation. We are talking Draegan levels of stupidity. Until then, imagine I am that wooden spoon in the drawer... They know it is in the drawer... They don't want it to come out and slap them... So knowing the wooden spoon is in the drawer is all the deterence they will need. (Hopefully)

• 1Brony

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This place is getting retarded.

That being said I did vote for Utnayan as mod so I guess I'm happy.

• 1Brony
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I didn't know about this, but I am ok with Utnayan as amod. For years a_skeleton_03 had claimed that the dozen or so amods we had were way too many and a much smaller team is more fitting. It is good to see him change his mind and grow the team. By my count we are halfway to a good number.

For those who might be upset by such a choice, my recommendation is to make a poll thread.

• 3Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.