Mod Police - Now active - F16 patrolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't remember voting on this. Don't smartbomb me.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They know better than to ever be put in that situation. And trust me, it will take A LOT to be put into that situation. We are talking Draegan levels of stupidity. Until then, imagine I am that wooden spoon in the drawer... They know it is in the drawer... They don't want it to come out and slap them... So knowing the wooden spoon is in the drawer is all the deterence they will need. (Hopefully)

You should at least give cad a rainy cloud for his idiocy over the coon toss

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
These decisions seem to be happening without polls so I don't know what good a poll would do

Yes I am complaining just to complain

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
These decisions seem to be happening without polls so I don't know what good a poll would do

Yes I am complaining just to complain
The last BEYOND TERRIBLE AND POTENTIALLY BOARD KILLING decision that was made we had a poll up on in a couple hours and we have followed the outcome of that.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The last BEYOND TERRIBLE AND POTENTIALLY BOARD KILLING decision that was made we had a poll up on in a couple hours and we have followed the outcome of that.
This is killing my immersion because Utnayan sang to me during our drunken live streaming for like 4 hours and now that he's part of the organization he can no longer do that

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I sense this may be one of those famous a_skeleton_03 trolls. If only I could check the admin CP to confirm...

It's fairly simple Mario. I will not be modding the forums. I will only be making sure you don't get all power happy and do something dumb. Think of me as Jason Bourne. I'll show up to crack some skulls on those that oppress if they ever take their modding too far into Nazi land.

Picasso3

I think the lack of outcry on this should give you an indication of just how dumbshit your move was yesterday

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
This is killing my immersion because Utnayan sang to me during our drunken live streaming for like 4 hours and now that he's part of the organization he can no longer do that

I can do that. Nothing changes for drunk gaming weekend!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I think the lack of outcry on this should give you an indication of just how dumbshit your move was yesterday
I feel like enough people haven't found out about this yet. Give it time.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You mean the outcry a day later only after your thread was moved? The single post I had about the other two threads? Was a single post an outcry?

I need outcry defined for me since there was 1 post made on the topic that was "supposedly" the issue.

What happens when a single person posts more on the topic than they had posted on the entire forum at all? (this would be you) Would that be a temper tantrum?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Utnayan Utnayan Could you give some examples of behavior that would cause you to fire up the F-16/ED-209? In particular, any actual examples from past mods?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I think we may be bumping up against Draegan's law here. Genuinely shit administration is indistinguishable from trolling.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Picasso3

You mean the outcry a day later only after your thread was moved? The single post I had about the other two threads? Was a single post an outcry?

I need outcry defined for me since there was 1 post made on the topic that was "supposedly" the issue.

What happens when a single person posts more on the topic than they had posted on the entire forum at all? (this would be you) Would that be a temper tantrum?

Outcry is when you do something stupid, get called on it, backpedal and deflect, eventually hold a vote, get proven stupid, never admit fault, and stay mad.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Utnayan Utnayan Could you give some examples of behavior that would cause you to fire up the F-16/ED-209? In particular, any actual examples from past mods?

Basically if anyone tries to turn this place into reddit. There was a guy there that posted a ton of information on how to get a refund for No Man's Sky. A huge process and very well thought out post with steps across how to do it with Sony, Steam, Amazon, etc. Some mod over there that was tight with Hello Games banned the poster and tried to delete the thread. That's really the only time I can think of I would be needed. So... never. (I hope)

Back to work I go. Remember, you never saw me. I am a ghost in the wind.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Outcry is when you do something stupid, get called on it, backpedal and deflect, eventually hold a vote, get proven stupid, never admit fault, and stay mad.
So 1 post was good enough for "outcry" because about 3/4 of what you just said didn't happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.