Modern Family Season 4

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, everyone agrees. That is why I was compelled to post about how they've toned that shit down some this season and gotten back to making actual jokes.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I stopped watching Modern Family beginning of last season. Just felt like the same gags over and over. Although Cam screaming like a girl never quite got old.

Has Alex's tits got any bigger for this season? It became obvious they were trying to cover those puppies up.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, everyone agrees. That is why I was compelled to post about how they've toned that shit down some this season and gotten back to making actual jokes.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yeah, grim's right. I hadn't watched the ones past the christmas episode yet. The newer ones are doing more with the kids. Some of it is genuinely funny.

Manny: Now I'm not proud of what happened next.
Luke: I am. Heh. Heh. Heh. Heh.

Edit: And they had a sweet moment with Alex that was a little bit forced, but not nearly as bad as most of their forced sweet moments were getting.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Man, I would still eat Phil's ass and cock for all of eternity. I think he's the funniest one on the show.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Man, I would still eat Phil's ass and cock for all of eternity. I think he's the funniest one on the show.
mdf408_kiss.gif

Do you think Phil is gay?

spronk

FPS noob
Has Alex's tits got any bigger for this season? It became obvious they were trying to cover those puppies up.
DUDE SHES LIKE 16

s05e14_007.gif

but yeah its kinda distracting how she has developed, especially when her "mother" and "sister" are founding members of the itty bitty titty committee (but still very hot don't get me wrong)

CUdo9Eh.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
And why is Haley wearing deep V cuts? The girl is flatchested.

I appreciate flatchested women, but they should not wear V cuts.