Monster Hunter: World

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
How many runs did that Nergigante take? or in general do you need a lot of prep time to get those perfect runs? Its so crazy to see as someone like me who took 4-6 minutes to kill Nergigante at my best with SnS. I hope you make me feel better and tell me you've done hundreds of Nergigante's.

To be fair cluster bomb is completely broken even worse than slice was due to all the mantles that let you shoot with impunity and he's also done hundreds of Nergigante's.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I'm hoping bow works out well with mouse and keyboard controls. If not I will probably play with the PS4 controller and go back to my true love of Greatsword.

Mouse aim with Bow makes me hard! Only reason I would grab it for PC at this time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
How many runs did that Nergigante take? or in general do you need a lot of prep time to get those perfect runs? Its so crazy to see as someone like me who took 4-6 minutes to kill Nergigante at my best with SnS. I hope you make me feel better and tell me you've done hundreds of Nergigante's.

Thousands.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
However to be fair I just started getting into this seriously 9 weeks ago after being told I was garbage and didnt know what I was talking about by someone big in the MHW community.

If you're reading this, suck a dick.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
We can do all Tempered nerg non nonstop under 60 seconds, tempered teo 1'10 to 1'15.

Going to work on Vaal kirin and Luna before launch weds

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
However to be fair I just started getting into this seriously 9 weeks ago after being told I was garbage and didnt know what I was talking about by someone big in the MHW community.

If you're reading this, suck a dick.
Looking back, was he right? Or did you prove him wrong with your effort?

It's funny how people with clout can talk shit and either totally demoralize someone into giving up or can inspire someone to go way harder than they ever wanted to just to prove them wrong. #inspiration

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

It's funny how people with clout can talk shit and either totally demoralize someone into giving up or can inspire someone to go way harder than they ever wanted to just to prove them wrong. #inspiration

From what I heard it was some dude bitching about his lower Hunter Rank. Which is determined by how much you play and nothing else.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Bow and aerial GS are more broken, I do not know why you shun me?

I don't shun you, I'm actually impressed you keep playing so hardcore since the new car smell wore off for me so quickly when it stopped being challenging.

Just pointing out that his SnS isn't going to be comparable even with top tier play. And yes Bow/GS are broken when the mechanics are abused.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>

I was massively correct and then some.

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I don't shun you, I'm actually impressed you keep playing so hardcore since the new car smell wore off for me so quickly when it stopped being challenging.

Just pointing out that his SnS isn't going to be comparable even with top tier play. And yes Bow/GS are broken when the mechanics are abused.
I -think- SnS should still get 2min to 3min runs, Dual Blades which I kinda wanna do since no one does would be cool to theory craft out.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I -think- SnS should still get 2min to 3min runs, Dual Blades which I kinda wanna do since no one does would be cool to theory craft out.

That Nox guy said the same thing, thousands of runs to get those perfect 2-3 minute kills on youtube. Its crazy how much I was constantly learning about SnS from him, this game has an uncanny amount of depth to it.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Switch axe, tried it last night. The elemental chainsaw attack is badass. I saw some dude with it look like he mounts the monster(but is just stuck to it) and then does it but wasn’t sure how to replicate. More research required.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Soi what do you guys use for comms? Is there a discord or??
For PS4 its always been the PS4 party chat (not in game chat) due to some people not having easy access to connect to discord from where their TV's are. For PC i'm sure discord will be the go to.

Last edited:

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
While I'm sure people will prefer Discord due to it being fairly optimized and stuff, Steam has voice support now and since the game integrates Steamworks to do its online already, I assume it'll just be available without having to fiddle with anything. Apparently guilds or whatever they're called in the game use Steam groups for example instead of an ingame system(you can still choose your active steam group ingame but the rest is entirely on Steam).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
NOPE NO PC FOR THIS GUY SORRY.
just announced on Japanese mhw twitter:

Starting August 10th
Arch tempered kushala daora

2 weeks later
Arch Tempered teostra

At some point
"Extreme" behemoth

Contentttttttttttt

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll hang with you dudes in discord even though I'll be on PS4.

Can't start from zero again man!