Monster Hunter: World

Delly

Trakanon Raider
And Horn, and bug stick and HBG and basically everything but GS.

Last I checked the Jho GR was one of the best except for the Wyvern Ignition one which isn't on PC yet. At the very least it is in the top 5 if not top 3.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Last I checked the Jho GR was one of the best except for the Wyvern Ignition one which isn't on PC yet. At the very least it is in the top 5 if not top 3.

Yeah it is good but not a clear best in slot like every other weapon type.

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Just ran into deviljo in an expedition and summarily killed him. Was kinda dissapointed tbh

Last edited:

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Just ran into deviljo in an expedition and summarily killed him. Was kinda dissapointed tbh
NICE!

Try tempered event, that was tense as he hurts a lot and flails like crazy making him hard to hit and avoid.

• 1Like

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I don't think Deviljho was given much justice in MHW, especially after you've beaten tempered monsters. In previous titles, you come up against him in the mid/late game before you have the perfect sets and he is scary. Non-tempered monsters are a snoozefest if you're already at the endgame.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
IMG_20180907_174313.jpg

Just tied the WR held by team darkside I'll beat it tonight by 5 seconds wait for it

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Alright motherfuckers.

No Rocksteady.

No Temporal.

Stagger Lock is life. I figured out how to fucking stunlock monsters and blow my DPS off the charts. Took the WR for the 8☆ previously set by Bow and Aerial GS.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
monster rape

You clearly need a nerf. =]

This shows why if you aren't into speed running, but aren't a baddie how easy the game is with these laughable mob HPs and why it loses it's luster so quickly after you do all the things.

Really hope the game gets a meaty update at some point as I hate seeing it collecting dust after having so much fun ;[

• 1Worf