Monster Hunter: World

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Long story short, guy trolled me for like months.

Eventually i snapped off and told him to "livestream himself drinking bleach."

I feel like Rita Repulsa.

After 10000 years im free!!!

giphy (18).gif

Also you are about to see every world record smashed by the strategy we just discovered.

All weapons all monsters, will be destroyes faster than ever.

Stagger lock, Heroics, Evasion Mantle. Give me a little...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Doesn't MHW have a rule against posting videos of yourself playing or whatever? Let me know if you want me to post anything.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Doesn't MHW have a rule against posting videos of yourself playing or whatever? Let me know if you want me to post anything.

I will take you up on this. There is actually a group of hunters who reddit bot downvote anything but their own shit, appreciate your offer.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Oh man, mouse control on PC is so much better after the update.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Oh man, mouse control on PC is so much better after the update.

Yeah, bow feels awesome now. Still no toggle for the reticle-lock-on-dodge feature but it's almost unnoticable for me now since I play high sensitivity and the controller-emulated deadzones are gone. Now if we could get some of those console content updates (and some SLI support) that'd be great.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Feels the same to me. What settings are you guys using for mouse control?

I snagged the transmog, Light and DPS meter mods. All work great.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So is it raw mouse input now? Looks like its time for my return to try out long bow!!!!!

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm

Thanks so much for this, man I could never see those little white specks and took more hits than Id care to admit actually trying to find the fucking things.

PCBros who use controllers, is there a way to make it so your sling or whatever zooms in the way your camera is facing, or how do people use slings so well. I seem to have a bad habit of trying to sling when running away but still looking at the monster with the camera, but when I aim with sling it aims in the direction im running and is really jarring. Any advice?

Last edited: