Monster Hunter: World

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This game really needs to default you to going to and from the Gathering Hall if you're in a squad or any online session.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got a couple interesting gems from the Triple Threat event which allow me to use Poison and/or Blast Coatings on Bows without them.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Finally got the last optional quest I needed to complete them all, which opened up a crazy special arena quest. Winning that quest opens up the Commisoner armor set that allows an extra Carve (4-piece bonus). Male armor looks like the Commanders armor, and Female armor looks like the Handler.

Nice! I'm in the process of doing all the optional quests now. Taking longer than expected.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Does hunter rank effect what decorations you can get? Getting close to done with the story but was going to farm that event quest a bit tonight but not sure if where I am at matters or not.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Wasn't looking for it but got the jewel that allows me to apply poison coatings, kinda neat i guess.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I wish auto-craft actually crafted replacements as you use the items, rather than only when you pick up new mats in the world. I know you can put specific crafts on the radial menu so you don't have to go into options, but still...

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Gay, actually cut Kush's tail as a bow user but couldn't figure out how to get onto that platform she sleeps on =/

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
On Kush, poison kills his wind pressure ability, still have too worry about a few of his ability's but makes it much easier to melee him. Otherwise your stuck with just hitting the Tail/Head, and well the tail comes off pretty easy, his head moves around so much though that it makes it rough with a bunch of melee around it..

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Just took down Kushala Daora. Running Charge Blade, neirgante coil/chest/gloves for 3 pc set bonus plus stamina surge, running dragonking helm for weakness affinity level 2, and dodongo leggings for capacity, and charm I farmed tetsora gem for the level 3 artillery.

Lifesteal and 30% more charge blade phial damage bonus while having a 6th charge gives me some real bursty DPS.

My hp goes down then skyrockets back up as I combo.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gay, actually cut Kush's tail as a bow user but couldn't figure out how to get onto that platform she sleeps on =/
There are a couple ways up there, if you do the running attack you can keep going up the wall (seen others do this a lot). Other way is to use the Slinger Latch, aim sorta near those glowy bug things hanging down from rock pillars, then press B; you'll fly across.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I noticed the glowy things just as the timer ran out. Didn't catch them beforehand as I was running for my life from Kush's wind shit, which also happens to make seeing anything fucking hard!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Sorry Janx Janx and @Korrupt. I was playing terribly yesterday. Cart city man.

And I wish that it would autocreate from mats in your inventory, like flash pod, the moment you ran out of whatever item. But it seems to only trigger when X mats enter our inventory.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Pro Tip: If you customize your radial menu and had something different when you set up some equipment loadouts and take one. It will revert. SO you have to do your loadouts all over again.