Monster Hunter: World

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Min and recommended specs based on the chinese version leak.

Last edited:

Kantern

Silver Knight of the Realm
Would it be possible to get invited to the squad*?

I have roughly 200 hours in and i vastly enjoy grouping more than solo (Jin your videos are crazy...).

I am at the point I am grinding for attack decorations (and the gunlance ammo up one) and I been doing pretty much nothing but SOS. I solo when necessary like with AT Val and Kirin, but just find the group fighting so much more enjoyable. Currently HR141.

I honestly don't even know how the system works. Is there even voice com built into this game?

PSN: L3litz

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>

Steam page says release is August 9th, which could be a placeholder again because that sounds like, really close for how little advertisement they've done, but eh.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
The price not so much though, and the system reqs seem really high but it's possible it'll be a lot better turning off a couple of things.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
My body may not be ready for the amount of time I will put into PC version.

• 1Solidarity

Janx

<Silver Donator>
The price not so much though, and the system reqs seem really high but it's possible it'll be a lot better turning off a couple of things.
For the amount of time I will invest in this on PC another 60 bones is a no brainer for $ to entertainment value.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Are you crazy fucks honestly going to start all over?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
No way. Not me :) Ha. PS Pro, 4k, HDR - I am set for life on this version.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are you crazy fucks honestly going to start all over?

Im with Janx, im 100% in for the PC version homey. I have a lot of friends with PCs who dont have PS4s who ill rope into playing this.

Plus Discord on PC so I dont have to hear every bite, mouth breath, and cough is so nice :)

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Can't wait to play this at 60 fps.

Barely hitting 30 must be awful on the PS4 pro.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Im with Janx, im 100% in for the PC version homey. I have a lot of friends with PCs who dont have PS4s who ill rope into playing this.

Plus Discord on PC so I dont have to hear every bite, mouth breath, and cough is so nice :)

I'll put it into consideration. I don't have a super baller PC so IDK. Octopath Traveler is out this week and I did get Monster Hunter for the Switch for next month too.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Octopath makes me want a switch so bad. Game looks amazing. But meh Nintendo consoles. Got a 3ds and barely used it =/

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

You will still hear that in discord! :)

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Octopath makes me want a switch so bad. Game looks amazing. But meh Nintendo consoles. Got a 3ds and barely used it =/

I keep telling people dude. I would NEVER buy a gameboy or 3ds ever. Got a switch and its perfect. Play it docked most of the time. But when I DO need to travel?

Boom I got a convenient mobile console. I played most of Zelda while traveling last month. It was fantastic.

I travel with a phone, a kindle, and a Switch. Nothing else needed for any trips anymore!