Monster Hunter: World

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any word on the PC release yet from these guys? Had so much fun, cant wait to do it again

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
MHGU on the switch is out in August too.
After all the QOL changes made in MHW I'm not sure how anyone can go back to the old style. That said the ultimate versions have soooooooooooo much content.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
After all the QOL changes made in MHW I'm not sure how anyone can go back to the old style. That said the ultimate versions have soooooooooooo much content.

I am getting it just because it's something to enjoy on the mobile. Was just on a two week vacation and the Switch was quite awesome and enjoyable. Even if I don't play MHGU on it a lot it will serve me well I think.

• 1Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
But it isn't all that enjoyable really, while the whole weapon Sytle and Weapon Arts are a nice idea, they were very badly implemented(and charge blade is pretty much *barf* sense they thought that it was too OP in 4..), destroying weapon move sets cause you can *burst* makes them very boring.. but like I said earlier fighting Baro and Atu is fun the first couple times..

Last edited:
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I will be honest here. Vasgaroth joined today and in our first mission together I died twice and cost us the mission.

His words "Oh don't worry. This just shows me you are human!"

I was so pissed!!

I have never been more motivated due to failure in my life.

Flash forward 2 hours and May I NOW present me gaming drunk at 11pm smashing my previous record and fucking this dragons mouth for 4mins 17seconds:

And I'll also promise a sub 4 minute solo run coming soon, fuck this piece of shit Vaal I'm going to bite a hole into his neck and then fuck the hole.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like

Vasgaroth

Trakanon Raider
Bahaha. Thanks for letting me join bro, that was fun as hell. I’m glad my smartass comment was motivation for you! Will be on again today if you’re slaying more monsters.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
When is this shit coming out for the PC? I have it on the PS4 but I can't game on the PS4 anything except JRPGs at this point. But I'm so ready to get this on for the PC.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Everything I've seen still say's "autumn" this year, no Idea were you got Spring 2019(for PC version), but there are rumors around that Capcom is working on something else besides XX for world wide release on Switch.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
You are both 100% right! Oh man that would be awesome to get another jump in playerbase amount, think it would be cross platform or nah? Probably not knowing Sony :/

Whatever is on the switch, if it's a new game from this point on for MH I am sold.

• 1Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
You are both 100% right! Oh man that would be awesome to get another jump in playerbase amount, think it would be cross platform or nah? Probably not knowing Sony :/

Whatever is on the switch, if it's a new game from this point on for MH I am sold.

hmm if it is world, it would be totally different engines for each game, a cross-play would be possible, but a logistical nightmare..

• 1Like

Therage

Vyemm Raider
hmm if it is world, it would be totally different engines for each game, a cross-play would be possible, but a logistical nightmare..

Capcom had an interview the other day and said for sure world isn't coming to switch (at this point), but they will be doing a mainline switch title. Also Sony won't allow cross play so doubt pc will cross play with ps4, but Xbox most likely will.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Capcom had an interview the other day and said for sure world isn't coming to switch (at this point), but they will be doing a mainline switch title. Also Sony won't allow cross play so doubt pc will cross play with ps4, but Xbox most likely will.
Cross-play doesn't really interest me, have PC + PS4 most of my friends we all get the games we want too play together on PC(MH:W is gonna be fun, most of my friends have never even played a MH title hah), as far as Switch title it could be based off of World(same shit-show garbage from XX though =/)...