Monster Hunter: World

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You will still hear that in discord! :)

Discord has an awesome setting which you can force an entire Discord or specific group channels to have to use push to talk. My guild was having issues with the same 2 people always coughing or breathing heavy and discovered that setting. God bless, that saved our ears.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
20180709_154017.jpg

Video coming soon. Doing them on PC now instead of ps4 so expect something much better as I try and get this shit going lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
No cross platform oh well. I guess I can just play with the pc master race users

• 2Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
4k+HDR monitor ordered woohoo. Most of my friends nabbed it before I was even awake hahaha this gonna be fun

• 2Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
New video coming for this too. Although honestly I think I can do 1'25" on this skank.

My new build works and has been up on reddit if anyone is looking for help, works on almost any weapon type.

20180709_162924.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
If you are all seriously going to play.... ahhhhhhh fuck it I'll do both PC and PS4.

I'll try and be the hero this city needs.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you are all seriously going to play.... ahhhhhhh fuck it I'll do both PC and PS4.

I'll try and be the hero this city needs.

Bro I plan on going buck wild, im gonna let my hair down with Sword N Shield again even if its sub par dps.

1531173929203.png

• 1Worf

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I can hook a ps4 controller into PC right and it should work well? That would save time and brain damage from relearning hand movement.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Ya diffenetly want a controller for this, Keyboard controls will destroy whatever you have left of your wrists(rofl), was true in Frontier and MHO...

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I can hook a ps4 controller into PC right and it should work well? That would save time and brain damage from relearning hand movement.
You caaaaaaan. But imagine macroing your reloading ^^. Hmm can probably map buttons to key presses and use AHK or something to do it too.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
when I was playing frontier, I used a controller + I have a USB 10-key I use the 10-key as a macro point, only time I really needed the keyboard was talking with people thru chat. But now i'm wodering if World will have the Voice comms like MHO does..

• 1Like