Monster Hunter: World

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Let’s be real, I am a noob to this game where should I start reading now? And like what is a non gimp weapon apparently sword and board sucks.
Check out Gaijin Hunter on Youtube, and go through his weapon videos; that'll give you a good idea of what each weapon's deal is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll wait a bit until I finish Octopath Traveler this month. But y'all are making a strong case for me to buy this again and pull in my PC fag friends.

THINK OF THE DRUNKEN HUNTS WE COULD ATTEMPT!

• 1Like

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Is HBG the only weapon capable of those sup 2minute kill times? I just don't understand how you could do enough damage with anything that didn't have the glorious power of the Cluster Bomb.

Bow Longsword Glutton Aerial GS all capable of close and/or better

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Dude get in a hunt with Jin and a buddy of ours Garzoc. Best drunk hunts ever. Jin will be lit, Garzoc will be smashed and epicness will ensue. If you can get Ut in that group it would be amazeballs just to watch and listen.

I think we need to do this. Next drunk gaming weekend!

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I think we need to do this. Next drunk gaming weekend!

Are you submitting to PC Monster hunter peer pressure?

My biggest concerns for it are two things. I know it will look shittier on my PC as my PC isn't a superbeast. But I do have a 144hz monitor... My second concern is about whether or not its a shitty port. Still can't believe I am seriusly considering buying a PC copy of a game I already have (in glorious 4k no less).

Thanks nerds.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The gmg email notification to purchase confirmed email was 2 minutes apart. Can't wait to rage at how bad I'll be at this.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Capcoms usually pretty quick on the PC patches(espically MH Frontier they were patching like crazy at the start,(MHO not so much, but MHO is ran by TenCent) the PC Ports are i'd say 80-85% all great at release(there will be some minor issue's, but you can't account for every hardware mixture available at the start)

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

My biggest concerns for it are two things. I know it will look shittier on my PC as my PC isn't a superbeast. But I do have a 144hz monitor... My second concern is about whether or not its a shitty port. Still can't believe I am seriusly considering buying a PC copy of a game I already have (in glorious 4k no less).

Thanks nerds.

1BDa.gif

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>

Thanks nerds.
Just go on ps4 already omg

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'd like to join, I can compensate my lack of any MH experience with Belgian beer suggestions.

In this board's experience you can do most of the early stuff solo just to get your feet wet. When you get to a certain T-Rex you go. What. The. Fuck.

Then discover how fun the group time is.

• 1Like