Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
It blows my mind a couple bros working 9-5s can do this on the side and have so much promise, yet a studio with 200 devs cant crank out a game worth playing because they are too busy making Trans Pride in game items.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
These people are just doing game development the right way. I wish other development studios would learn from them.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It blows my mind a couple bros working 9-5s can do this on the side and have so much promise, yet a studio with 200 devs cant crank out a game worth playing because they are too busy making Trans Pride in game items.
It's almost like it starts with good leadership. Weird.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
So has this gone into full production yet? Like are they actually planning on releasing it someday?

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I don't know about full production, but they are putting a lot of hours in on it. It is a small number of people.

I'm having so much fun with it though. There's a really solid foundation to it. Long way to go though!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Witless

Trakanon Raider
Isn’t this just a proof of concept? Build the base of a game to show off you have the coding skills and knowledge on how to world build. Then they plan on shopping around for investors?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Check out their roadmap and you can see how far along they are.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
pog.png
pogg.png

a65496b7681dc7d6842b364af06cfe27.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Not in yet alas. I think I remember from a stream that they were going to try something different with it, which is cool.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Isn’t this just a proof of concept? Build the base of a game to show off you have the coding skills and knowledge on how to world build. Then they plan on shopping around for investors?
Yeah, this is their plan.