Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Ragosh

Molten Core Raider
Wait ... I saw "stress test 11. of Nov" and started downloading ... I still need an invite to the stress test too?!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm patched and ready! Sounds like everyone starts at 1 so there goes my plan of giving out wolfy spirits :D

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
took an hour to download everything. finally finishes and "updated failed, please relaunch launcher" everything validated, now update is required. oh just kidding, redownload the entire client. 3.6gb remaining at slow as fuck pace, this time it'll take 2 hours to download.

This test will be over by the time I get done downloading.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
There's a full client download link on the discord in the tech help

I'm havin a grand time, level 3 cleric. Cleric feels really beastmode

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I just finished downloading the game for a second fucking time and low and fucking behold error downloading client please restart go fuck yourself now its a 1.3g patch.

I know this is like 3 guys in their garage but what a shitshow

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Also, update for the testing times, the test will be ending at 6pm est.
Just logged out. They spawned a dragon at one of the entrances to get zerged down. I started late, but went with a gobbie SK. No shitty rep issues this time at the trainers!
They had to spawn extra quest turn in NPCs- because some back end weirdness or whatever. Frame rate will need to be addressed harder at some point. I don't have a problem with 30fps, but there's a buncha places where it dips into the teens for no good reason. Obviously it's still stupid early- so not too concerned really.

Fucked up my quest turn-in and the dude aggro'd me. Jumped outta the building and tried to camp, but a massive train came a barreling out of the hospice and one tapped me. Good times.
I still have unreasonable amounts of fun in these sessions.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Hangin out in the low level dungeon, xp is good in there even though it was kinda crowded.
mnm00.png

Newb area chaos
mnm05.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Leaton

Trakanon Raider
No servers for selection is showing up :(

Was it for just a couple of hours before it is done?? They need to start doing 24 hours tests....