Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
19,183
51,920
just not you I guess?
this is the what people paid for that pantheon scam wanted for all along , me and my brother literally quit our job for monsters and memories
all these years since eq became soulless with those lame ass TLP servers playing the same shit over and over again
How do you pay bills with both of you out of work?
 

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,690
25,330
I think for a lot of chronic TLPers… we pay their bills

Sad I Know GIF by Mike Hitt
 

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
7,761
4,740
This game is very much old school EverQuest in both look and feel. Its also WAAAAAY too much of a time sink to get involved with in 2026.
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
1,650
920
It looks like from the wiki, that after the note turn in, that gets you a shirt, the start of the 2h sword line is only a text trigger.

Is that the attic rats mentioned that are camped to oblivion in the UD? Lol
I was able to get the robe and sword via just talking. The rats sound familiar so probably.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muligan

Blackwing Lair Raider
3,363
1,030
This game is very much old school EverQuest in both look and feel. Its also WAAAAAY too much of a time sink to get involved with in 2026.
That's kind of my feel too and I hate to feel that way. I really want to support their endeavor and I'm not saying what they have done is bad but unfortunately I don't think it will be something I get into unless I have a lot of guildies wanting to make a run at it. I appreciate what they're doing but as of right now, I don't think its for me and that may be the story for a lot of folks. I truly hope I'm wrong and feel differently. I may support them all for the sake of supporting them. I've certainly spent a few months worth of money on worst.
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
6,459
6,461
Anyone tried the shared bank slot? Doesn't seem to work for me. I kinda see a ghostly image of the bag I put in there for my shorty but I can't grab it.
 

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,276
20,235
Anyone tried the shared bank slot? Doesn't seem to work for me. I kinda see a ghostly image of the bag I put in there for my shorty but I can't grab it.
Same city? I think they aren't shared across cities

I promoted everyone in the guild to officer last night so just reach out for invites. My playing is gonna be a little sparse over the next few weeks.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4,719
18,399
This game is very much old school EverQuest in both look and feel. Its also WAAAAAY too much of a time sink to get involved with in 2026.
I feel exactly the same. It does feel like the first time I played EQ. Making a Druid Wood Elf and no idea wth to do.

Not sure I can fit this into my life though. Lots of other stuff needs to be played as well. Was easier when I was 19 and only focused on EQ and had no job. :p
 

bolok

Trakanon Raider
1,650
920
Same city? I think they aren't shared across cities

I promoted everyone in the guild to officer last night so just reach out for invites. My playing is gonna be a little sparse over the next few weeks.
only UD and NH are linked city wise, but otherwise it should just work. Bank issues are not unheard of though, may need to relog or try again.
 

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
22,026
19,498
All of you casuals bitching about what a time sink this game is - have you tried quitting your job?
 
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,531
14,135
Most of the starter quests aren't even worth doing, especially at launch. The time it takes you to get the items you would be higher level with drops from dungeons. I'd just bust ass to 10 and go into WB/TE or whatever.
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,531
14,135
From what I just saw in Discord there was a stealth patch that fixes the opacity bug, restart to get it.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users