Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,697
25,342
We went up top on our shorties just to see if it was less crowded. It was not :emoji_laughing:

When it turned night time above ground, I felt really pissed off. This was when we realized that we had no ultravision haha.View attachment 642571

It was an adventure using camo thru the city and we got a shifty bag for the trouble, so was fun.


"LULZ Just turn your gamma up"

It is still too darn dark... they honestly, truly need to fix this

The no day/night is one of the things to keep me in the underground - as an ultravision DE

The boat drops you off in the middle of DE city, is everyone KoS there? or are...just DEs KoS to DEs because "MUH DRIZZIT LORE"
 

Kithani

Vyemm Raider
2,700
3,839
That box server seems DOA - pretty interesting

20k subs
US primetime
300 players on box server

Will there come a point where Rampage leaves if there’s nobody in the sandbox to elfcourt with? Maybe it’ll pick up in time as people decide they want to 2box etc
 
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
6,461
6,461
"LULZ Just turn your gamma up"

It is still too darn dark... they honestly, truly need to fix this

The no day/night is one of the things to keep me in the underground - as an ultravision DE

The boat drops you off in the middle of DE city, is everyone KoS there? or are...just DEs KoS to DEs because "MUH DRIZZIT LORE"
So darkelves get ultra? It's funny we went to a mine that is sort of above the citadel of underwear or whatever, and you step off the lift and it looks like really dark ground ahead.

It's really a sort of scaffolding full of holes, but I thought it was all just really dark solid ground. I ran onto it and fell 6969 feet down to crater in front of the bank. Took me forever to find my body haha. At least I didn't land on a rooftop.
 

Kithani

Vyemm Raider
2,700
3,839
So darkelves get ultra? It's funny we went to a mine that is sort of above the citadel of underwear or whatever, and you step off the lift and it looks like really dark ground ahead.

It's really a sort of scaffolding full of holes, but I thought it was all just really dark solid ground. I ran onto it and fell 6969 feet down to crater in front of the bank. Took me forever to find my body haha. At least I didn't land on a rooftop.
Did you not pick the Ultravision trait for your Deep Gnome? I would honestly reroll
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,697
25,342
So darkelves get ultra? It's funny we went to a mine that is sort of above the citadel of underwear or whatever, and you step off the lift and it looks like really dark ground ahead.

It's really a sort of scaffolding full of holes, but I thought it was all just really dark solid ground. I ran onto it and fell 6969 feet down to crater in front of the bank. Took me forever to find my body haha. At least I didn't land on a rooftop.

Yeah I had to kill the stupid rats up there for the SK sword.

Look at it... look at my fungal BSDM gear, mmmmm you know you like it

Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 11.05.33 PM.png
 
  • 3Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 6 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
1,657
926
"LULZ Just turn your gamma up"

It is still too darn dark... they honestly, truly need to fix this

The no day/night is one of the things to keep me in the underground - as an ultravision DE

The boat drops you off in the middle of DE city, is everyone KoS there? or are...just DEs KoS to DEs because "MUH DRIZZIT LORE"
everyone is kos there, yes. even De's who haven't done the city quest yet.
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

SeanDoe1z1

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
7,862
19,865
Early access the character models looked gay. Like femboy gay.

Any improvement?

that de male ain’t helping. It reminded me of the boys and their constant shock jock writing. It felt more like a fetish than a design or style choice.
 

forehead

Trakanon Raider
283
601
20k subs for a month is $300,000. Isn't that close to their expenses so far on this project? (obviously not including time investment)
 

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,288
20,251
Decided to reroll necro as my playtimes are a bit wonky right now and I can be self sufficient. It took me over an hour to find the necro spell vendor in underdocks because it wasn't labeled and no one could tell me which NPC it was. Leveling in UD vs NH is so much better visually and mob density wise. Only problem is I have no idea where to level down here so I gotta feel it out the old fashioned way.
 

bolok

Trakanon Raider
1,657
926
Decided to reroll necro as my playtimes are a bit wonky right now and I can be self sufficient. It took me over an hour to find the necro spell vendor in underdocks because it wasn't labeled and no one could tell me which NPC it was. Leveling in UD vs NH is so much better visually and mob density wise. Only problem is I have no idea where to level down here so I gotta feel it out the old fashioned way.
keep any deep spider eyes you find heh. Drop rate on them seems to suck, and you need a bunch for your class quest later.
 
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,288
20,251
That box server seems DOA - pretty interesting

20k subs
US primetime
300 players on box server

Will there come a point where Rampage leaves if there’s nobody in the sandbox to elfcourt with? Maybe it’ll pick up in time as people decide they want to 2box etc
Watching a few of rampage poopsocker geriatric fucks stream it seems that's what they want - an empty server they can do whatever they want on. They don't really need other people if they have a full guild
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,697
25,342
I was getting near 1s for deep beetle eyes… apparently they nerfed that to 10c… wtf why? Could people actually afford their spells?! God forbid!

Level 8 spells cleared me out, I am still missing 2-3 spells bc I didnt want them to spend the money- like the grip and shield bash…

2h is so much better at the moment vs 1h. As a SK currently. While annoying was worth the trip to UD to do the quest.

Should have bought a wood cutting axe while there, its 1/4 the price…as only our DE shady sells it
 

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,288
20,251
I was getting near 1s for deep beetle eyes… apparently they nerfed that to 10c… wtf why? Could people actually afford their spells?! God forbid!

Level 8 spells cleared me out, I am still missing 2-3 spells bc I didnt want them to spend the money- like the grip and shield bash…

2h is so much better at the moment vs 1h. As a SK currently. While annoying was worth the trip to UD to do the quest.

Should have bought a wood cutting axe while there, its 1/4 the price…as only our DE shady sells it
Don't use sword/shield ever as SK unless you are in a group taking insane damage. There's no benefit at all, were built to be 2H tanks.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Trakanon Raider
1,657
926
I was getting near 1s for deep beetle eyes… apparently they nerfed that to 10c… wtf why? Could people actually afford their spells?! God forbid!

Level 8 spells cleared me out, I am still missing 2-3 spells bc I didnt want them to spend the money- like the grip and shield bash…

2h is so much better at the moment vs 1h. As a SK currently. While annoying was worth the trip to UD to do the quest.

Should have bought a wood cutting axe while there, its 1/4 the price…as only our DE shady sells it
DE economy is turbo hard mode. Apparently going into midden asap is the only hope of affording things.