I'm a fellow MUD disliker. I already complained about it enough and it's clear they're wanting to keep it in. I was at the gates of NH earlier on an alt asking for a buff and saw many more people asking for various things like a bind. That's when I realized the game would be improved 100 percent if they had chat bubbles. Just a few simple changes would be night and day for the game. I don't enjoy most of the friction they've added, I just put up with it, because I don't wanna play WoW or FFXIV anymore. When I compare M&M with other games in the future, I will definitely consider things like over-reliance on the text box, MUD action commands and other similar annoyances. The silly fun bits can be made in a more intuitive fashion. Most people have to ask or read the wiki to figure out what to type, even for things like the bard starter quest in EW. I think the worst thing about it is that it pulls me out of the game entirely. The disconnect between doing something functional or physical through my chat text when I'm in a game with a viewport really bugs me.