Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

nunny

Golden Knight of the Realm
36
15
I'll be charitable to the people in the thread who want to hear happy things. Ranger is the best class in the game, Cleric (overpowered form) is the second best class in the game, Wizard (sleeper hit) is also up there, Monk is well done and I hear Spellblade is pretty fun but haven't tried it. Also the music is AAA tier in many cases, and I have a 14 enchanter, 10 cleric, 10 ranger, 10 druid, 10 monk, 7 bard and a 5 wizard so I'm enjoying some parts of the game. I'll probably max wiz and/or ranger first.
 
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Kithani

Vyemm Raider
2,714
3,859
Level 10 Ranger confirms they are the OP class

Eddie Murphy Ok GIF by STARZ


To be fair I do agree Dorf Ranger is GOATed until Trolls release
 

nunny

Golden Knight of the Realm
36
15
Max wiz? At that point you might as well admit you like the game, that’s like a months long commitment

I do like the game, mostly.

Level 10 Ranger confirms they are the OP class

Eddie Murphy Ok GIF by STARZ


To be fair I do agree Dorf Ranger is GOATed until Trolls release

OP in fun of course. Also, Halfling is clearly the best.
I'm sure the ranger DPS falls off when HP spikes, but the utility and class comfort should be stable. Also, they should be able to solo even if it takes a very long time. For DPS I'm banking on Wizard, but I'm sure rogue will catch up eventually with gear and fixes. For fun and the utility I enjoy, Ranger is great.
 
Last edited:
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
1,632
1,721
Ran to the secret area outside of Tel Akir entrance in Shaded Dunes. Even that little spot has its own song, and it's a great one! Robert Engstrand killed it with this soundtrack. I love that if you look at NH from Shaded Dunes, it will play a specific song as the sun rises over the city.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
40,380
20,379
Ran to the secret area outside of Tel Akir entrance in Shaded Dunes. Even that little spot has its own song, and it's a great one! Robert Engstrand killed it with this soundtrack. I love that if you look at NH from Shaded Dunes, it will play a specific song as the sun rises over the city.
I did find all the song triggers in the game but decided not to publish them
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user