Moonshiners

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
this show sure must be keeping Discovery Channel's lawyers busy. im surprised they havent been hit with any kind of lawsuits yet. i figure if the ABC is pissed they would have tried some shenanigans, i know they went to tim's house after season 1. at least he said thats what happened.
Thats why this season he's not doing ANY making of Moonshine.

I think its all real but they just say its "dramatized" There is no real way to prove it unless they get busted. Then all Discovery has to do is say well they signed these papers saying it was all fake and they will weasel their way out of it!

It gets good ratings and lets face it the only ones that think moonshining is bad is the government for tax reasons.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Id love to try some moonshine, closest I come is a bottle of everclear and that stuff doesnt have much of a flavor. Its just raw liquor

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I've seen ole smokey and a few other moonshines in stores around here. the highest proof I've seen is 80. Some was as low as 40. I bought one bottle of some of the 80 proof stuff and it kinda sucked. I had tried real moonshine once before. I don't know the proof, but it was definitely much higher than 80 and it did not suck.

nate_sl

shitlord
I tend to agree with BrutalTM, I highly doubt they are making shine on the show. However, you can tell they've done it plenty of times before... and they may make actual shine and just not film it.

tokenblack_sl

shitlord
I tend to agree with BrutalTM, I highly doubt they are making shine on the show. However, you can tell they've done it plenty of times before... and they may make actual shine and just not film it.
I was thinking that also, season 1 was great, this year all the commercials, and extra drama are bringing the show down.