Morbius (2020)

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
updated release jan 2022 i guess

new trailer out , shows more of morbius, the vulture(well michael keaton), and ends with Morbius saying we are VENOM.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Liked a lot of that. I think because much of the trailer is just straight acting and practical-looking effects rather than the typical over-CGI sheen of a Sony Marvel movie.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I saw the trailer and thought, "This looks like shit." and then read some of y'all saying, "This looks good." and/or "Venom was good, looking forward to this." and I am just like...

Confused Tim And Eric GIF

Okay, it's a me thing. I thought Venom sucked and the cgi was ass, I think this looks like shit and the cgi looks like ass. I have become a movie hipster, a film snob, and a cinema cynic. Pity me and the lack of joy I receive from contemporary film making.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 7 users

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
To be fair. They played some Doors for the trailer, which is kinda cheating. Also thought that Venom sucked, so no high hopes in general for this.

• 1Garbage

Sterling

El Presidente
I saw the trailer and thought, "This looks like shit." and then read some of y'all saying, "This looks good." and/or "Venom was good, looking forward to this." and I am just like...

Confused Tim And Eric GIF

Okay, it's a me thing. I thought Venom sucked and the cgi was ass, I think this looks like shit and the cgi looks like ass. I have become a movie hipster, a film snob, and a cinema cynic. Pity me and the lack of joy I receive from contemporary film making.
I didn't hate this trailer, but I agree that I didn't think Venom was a very good movie.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
"some form of BAT RADAR"

Bats don't produce fucking radio waves. This is actually the second time I've seen this stupidity recently and damned if it didn't trigger me.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob

moved to April 1st from Jan 2022

does anyone though really give a shit about Morbius

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

moved to April 1st from Jan 2022

does anyone though really give a shit about Morbius
I like the Morbius character and I can see why they went with him. Outside of the Spider Family there aren't many heroes that debuted in Spider-Man comics. I am actually surprised they didn't go with Black Cat. However she's a basic bitch Catwoman really. Cloak and Dagger just had a TV show a couple of years ago, so they probably weren't even thought of.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I knew it had been delayed a few times, as many things have been the last couple years, but lol:

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn I didnt know it was delayed that many times! The movie looks cool but with that many delays its gonna end up WW1984 level bad.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
tons of movies are getting handfuls of delays right now because of covid, so that by itself isn't really a litmus for disaster. jared leto is taking care of that by himself.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
tons of movies are getting handfuls of delays right now because of covid, so that by itself isn't really a litmus for disaster. jared leto is taking care of that by himself.

How dare you criticize our Prophet and leader of The Echelon. Going to listen to 30STM to offset this injustice.

1641320787403.png

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so this movie was made sometimes around 2018 or 2019 and its been sitting on a shelf all this time? uh movies that sit on shelves for years are always bombs. if it was worth half a fuck, they would released it by now.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

after how well Venom 2, NWH, and Uncharted have done i'm sure this will do ok but i really do not give a single fuck about Morbius, didn't even watch the trailer. i'll watch at home whenever its out

not really into a story about how a bat in China changed humans through infection

• 1Like