Morbius (2020)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I would have Morbious be the villian the movie and build up to him having realized how horrible he is

Casting Matt Smith as Morbius would have went a long way. Leto really embarrassed himself. Everyone felt they should have switched roles. Leto would have done better as a psychopath villain and Smith could have given a very strong performance as evidenced from his career, including the performance he turned into the Morbius film.

It was a glaring waste that they didn't role swap the two actors. Morbius deserved to be portrayed, and Matt Smith was up for doing that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Casting Matt Smith as Morbius would have went a long way. Leto really embarrassed himself. Everyone felt they should have switched roles. Leto would have done better as a psychopath villain and Smith could have given a very strong performance as evidenced from his career, including the performance he turned into the Morbius film.

It was a glaring waste that they didn't role swap the two actors. Morbius deserved to be portrayed, and Matt Smith was up for doing that.
matt smith in the HAVE SEX scene was silly. if they switched roles and leto did that scene it would have been extremely creepy and probably would have shut the movie down.

so... maybe you're right

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
matt smith in the HAVE SEX scene was silly. if they switched roles and leto did that scene it would have been extremely creepy and probably would have shut the movie down.

so... maybe you're right

I was speaking more to the willingness to turn in a performance. Leto did nothing in the movie and CGI was put on his face any time he had an exchange with Matt Smith.

Not because he was MORBIN' either, but more because Leto wasn't conveying emotion at all. This happened 2-3 times in the movie and every time the few pals I saw it with cracked up at how post-production must have decided to cover for Leto's stillborn scenes. "Matt Smith is fucking killing it....Get some CG on Leto though, he's unresponsive and it'll help cover up his phoned in performance.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
2.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob

ive been watching 10 minutes a day for 2 weeks now as I fall asleep. its a pretty good way to see the movie although i have to rewind 2-3 mins since i forget what happened.

well, not much has really happened in the movie

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user