Mortal Kombat (2021)

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
my favorite audience reaction moment was Batman Forever, when Jim Carey jumps out as Riddler in that skin tight green leotard. some chick in the theater screams out, "HE"S GOT NO DICK!". the whole theater erupted in laughter. i can no longer watch that movie because that moment was more memorable than the film.
Watching Ghosts of Mars my buddy was on acid and when Turkish came onto the screen he yells, "Give her the German sausage!" Theater lost their shit.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Really? Theatres are laughing their asses off at all this unfunny shit?

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
Mortal Kombat 11 is on sale everywhere if you wanna play the game before the movie, story in the game is pretty good although my brother who is a huge MK fanboi says MK9 is better.

A great bundle is the MK11 Ultimate + Injustice 2 Legendary bundle for $40, you get all the DLCs for both games and both games are really fantastic story wise especially after Zacks Justice League and upcoming MK movie

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
holding up surprisingly high right now at 62% on RT, this was never gonna do well with critics so anything above 40 i'd say is a win

movie releases in 72 hours on HBO max and in theaters.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Oscar Bait
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
We saw IT in theaters and this big carribean black woman behind us was like

Ooooo shhhhhhhhhit. Ooooooo shhhhhit. Don't go down there. Naw naw that ain't Georgie. O maybe it is Georgie. Fuck this shit, it is too damn scary. Too damn scary. Oh lawd that ain't Georgie it's the SEWA CLOWN.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Cybsled

Calling it now: baby survived, went on to have a family, new guy from the trailers ends up being related to Hanzo/ Scorpion

• 3Like

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Calling it now: baby survived, went on to have a family, new guy from the trailers ends up being related to Hanzo/ Scorpion
I thought the same since I saw the trailer. He sees Scorpion in the mirror and the hand bandage he wears are also orange.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Them just showing us how Scorpions weapon started, seems pretty damn badass to me.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We saw IT in theaters and this big carribean black woman behind us was like

Ooooo shhhhhhhhhit. Ooooooo shhhhhit. Don't go down there. Naw naw that ain't Georgie. O maybe it is Georgie. Fuck this shit, it is too damn scary. Too damn scary. Oh lawd that ain't Georgie it's the SEWA CLOWN.
yeah, thats good time, i never got the sassy black woman in the scary movies i saw in the theater. but i sat next to a bunch of young boys and girls over the years and they completely flip their shit. the boys are hilarious, once when i saw Leatherface, a group of boys were laughing at the girls crying in the next row over a scary part and then another scary part happened and those boys squealed even louder than the girls. pure gold.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm not sure sassy is the way I'd describe her. More of the oh lawd jeees-us type.

• 3Like

Xerge

<Donor>
The only thing you'll find are 6/10 quality cams in hindu dindu. Hasn't been released in English yet.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
dont see it on IPT

IPT doesn't allow cams I thought, just legit rips.

Or at least the cam quality is controlled or self-moderated by IPT uploaders to make sure no garbage gets posted. I guess it's more of a collective community policy than an actual rule of the website.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The only thing you'll find are 6/10 quality cams in hindu dindu. Hasn't been released in English yet.

The flashing tanked it for me. Something with the lighting pickup.

Any type of white/blue background or bright whitish colors flash the entire cam pretty badly giving it a little strobe light effect that's too unsettling to sit through. The frames per second seemed low as well.

Not sure if 6/10 I'd put it 4/10. I got 2 different cams, both equally sucked.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
IPT doesn't allow cams I thought, just legit rips.

Or at least the cam quality is controlled or self-moderated by IPT uploaders to make sure no garbage gets posted. I guess it's more of a collective community policy than an actual rule of the website.
is that a recent thing?

IPT has always had cams in ample quantities