Mortal Kombat (2021)

spronk

FPS noob
yeah that trailer looks good, replaying MK11 is a great idea I never played any of the DLCs the game is on sale on xbox $30 for ultimate edition. sadly PSN/steam versions are still $60

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Didn't Johnny Cage get like brutally killed at the beginning of MK Annihilation, or something like that? So it isn't like this is the first time an MK movie has treated the character with disrespect.

Admittedly this woke development does kinda shit up my enthusiasm for the movie (woke has to ruin absolutely everything) but it is what it is. Agreed that "he didn't fit the tone we were going for" would have been a better explanation.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Been playing a ton of MK11 (the best fighting game I've played in a long, loooong time) and it's getting me hype for this. The casting is pretty good as well, and I'm continuing to love the straight to home HBO MAX movie model. Just need to find some actual good home popcorn.
just get yourself a whirly pop cooker and a carton of flavacol and you are most of the way there

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Didn't Johnny Cage get like brutally killed at the beginning of MK Annihilation, or something like that? So it isn't like this is the first time an MK movie has treated the character with disrespect.
It was extra weird because they recast both Sonya and Raiden but kept the same actor for Johnny just to have him die in the opening.

• 1Like

Rude

Potato del Grande
Todd Garner (Producer, cuck) on why Johnny Cage isn’t in the movie.
View attachment 342889
This real? I missed it skimming that article above probably. 100% not spending a penny on this if so.

It was extra weird because they recast both Sonya and Raiden but kept the same actor for Johnny just to have him die in the opening.
Lindon Ashby didn't reprise his role for the 3 minutes Johnny Cage was in the movie.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This real? I missed it skimming that article above probably. 100% not spending a penny on this if so.

Lindon Ashby didn't reprise his role for the 3 minutes Johnny Cage was in the movie.
I stand corrected. Could have sworn it was the same dude.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Didn't they kill Cage in part 2 because the video game actor was suing Boon or something?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I don't know, but MK Annihilation has to be one of the biggest letdowns ever. The first movie was great, and the second was going to get us into the MK2 story with SHAO KHAN.

...except it was more like MK3 and it was dookey

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>

Doesn't even make sense if true, as someone said before its not even like he's the main hero in the franchise, just a supporting character for most of the games

Rude

Potato del Grande
Doesn't even make sense if true, as someone said before its not even like he's the main hero in the franchise, just a supporting character for most of the games
Joke character or not in the retcon story him Sonya and their kid are the big 3.

Also, MKX is better than MK11. Woke faggotry has started infesting the franchise

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Joke character or not in the retcon story him Sonya and their kid are the big 3.

Also, MKX is better than MK11. Woke faggotry has started infesting the franchise

I'm assuming they're using some mixture of the first game, and not jumping to alternate timelines. Wasn't there a gay main character in 10...or was that 9 I don't even know

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
The real reason Cage isn't in the movie is because they're going to shoe horn a love story between Sonya and Jax.

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Teaser was interesting. Seems that alligator looking dude is supposed to be Reptile, because there is that one scene where Sonya throws a knife and you see that croc thing as partial invis.

Shao Khan also looks to be in this (didn't have the helmet on, but the hammer pretty much says it is him).

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If that "alligator" is Reptile, it will be a huge letdown.
Why they keep transforming the character into a fucking type lizard? Hate that design.
Just do what the 1st movie did. It's not that hard and it's damn fucking cool.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Reptile has always been one of the best MK characters. His character design and fatalities were always A +++

Imagine a slick CGI of Reptile puking acid on someone and liquifying them. It would be awesome.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
If that "alligator" is Reptile, it will be a huge letdown.
Why they keep transforming the character into a fucking type lizard? Hate that design.
Just do what the 1st movie did. It's not that hard and it's damn fucking cool.

I always thought it would be cool if they incorporated that into the game.

Have him be able to jump in and out of a statue body and fight with different mechanics.

spronk

FPS noob
The real reason Cage isn't in the movie is because they're going to shoe horn a love story between Sonya and Jax.

does jax have a detachable robot dick, then he can go off on missions and still be with sonya

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider

donald trump rnc GIF by Election 2016

• 3Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users