Mortal Kombat (2021)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What was that fan fic MK show that was like "if MK was real...ish" it had Baraka or something as some crazed doctor gutting street walkers and sub zero was some like shadow assassin? it had like gore and nudity. Centered around Sonya and...Jax? as police officers investigating this stuff i a gritty real world setting.

I thought that was suppose to turn into a "full" fledged show?

that was mortal kombat rebirth. the first short was posted up above but i don't know if there are any more episodes? it gave the director enough cred to do the legacy shorts that ran a full season i think

Siliconemelons

Ermagerd that point at 0:47 where Scorpion starts his jump and the editor leaves a millisecond too much in and he looks like an idiot. I nearly spit out my coffee and had to rerun it hahahaha.

BRHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH

I am a fat guy and I could "jump" better than that.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
What was that fan fic MK show that was like "if MK was real...ish" it had Baraka or something as some crazed doctor gutting street walkers and sub zero was some like shadow assassin? it had like gore and nudity. Centered around Sonya and...Jax? as police officers investigating this stuff i a gritty real world setting.

you degenerate, I posted it like 4th post!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
MK would do well with an MCU treatment. Or at least a trilogy. There should be lots of characters, but all at once would be a cluster and dividing them into two with a few leads on each side and essentially extras as the rest would also be bad.
MK lore is badass.

Cybsled

This one?

Sorta. The "grounded" MK short on Youtube was basically a fan made movie to try to drum up excitement/investment in such a project. Warner Bros eventually I think hired him to make some web episodes (MK: Legacy) to serve as a leadup to the MK reboot earlier this decade. They tried to capture some of the feel of the original short, although it was a mixed bag.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

is MK: Rebirth turning into the Abyss 2? wtf, does no one actually READ this thread?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I owned the CD for the soundtrack of the first movie. It was amazing.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

j00t

yeah. that trailer is spliced up from a bunch of different stuff. some of it is MK:Rebirth, some of it is from 47 ronin, some of the voices are just taken from popular voice actors lol...

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Ah, now eventually you do plan to have MK characters in your, on your MK movie, right? Hello?

GIF by Vidiots

• 2Worf