Most Hated Man in America

Chillz

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Only in America.

Another fine achievement of total capitalism. Such a troll, seriously.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
IDK. Someone this "hated" and this much of a prick is just asking to bring the real weight of government down on his ass just for the political points they'll score from doing it. He's probably not going to like how it plays out.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
he's right you know. Pretty much every person in congress would be guilty of insider trading if they weren't congressmen.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
he's right you know. Pretty much every person in congress would be guilty of insider trading if they weren't congressmen.
I don't remember a single member of congress losing a pension or life savings or a home when the economy collapsed...so either they are the luckiest group of Americans or I'm guessing they knew what was coming ahead of time.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's odd seeing someone who likely isn't stupid just not get it. It's like they put a 13 year old from a wealthy family in a 30 year old businessman's body. He's going to get Fed-raped in a courtroom at some point. When you make a vast amount of money, 99.999% chance you did some legally questionable things along the way. "Behind every great fortune lies a great crime" wasn't coined on accident.

How to be loaded and not get a courtroom stomping by the Feds:
- Pretend like you feel a little sorry when you do something despicable, like gouging people for an AIDS drug you didn't even develop.
- Donate some money to charity, making sure there are photo ops and your PR team blitzes that shit out far and wide.
- Spread some money around political campaigns. This is the most important one.
- Maybe don't post every ridiculous thing you buy on social media, then go out of your way to taunt everyone who posts something negative in response.

The rules are pretty simple. Buy off government officials (that shit isn't even illegal anymore, thanks supreme court!) and pretend like you are a decent human. Emphasis on pretend, since you are actually a sociopathic narcissist with massive insecurity issues.

If you make yourself a punching bag, elected officials will be happy to score some free points off you.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I would've been like

"On the advice of my council I'd like to inform the members of this committee that Wu-Tang Clan aint nuthin' to fuck wit"

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
He's rich and powerful but he's not the right kind of rich and powerful. He's going to get dunked on by the real players.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Why do people always assume money = intelligence. This guy is a modern ramsay bolton. He's just a terrible human being born into a great situation.
Read his history. Kid was working for a hedge fund at 17 or some shit. Maybe his family had some sort of connections as well, not sure. But you don't end up starting your own hedge fund in your early 20's if you aren't a genius or nearly so.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Otherwise known as hedge funds.

But seriously, his parents were janitors, it's debatable if he even graduated from his original high school, he only got a BA in business at a middle of the road college. He's not some Ivey league, we'll connected, trust fund baby as far as I can tell. He's a sociopathic asshole by every indication, but it seems pretty apparent that he's pretty goddamn smart given what he's accomplished by a very young age without much in the way of wealth or connections.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I don't remember a single member of congress losing a pension or life savings or a home when the economy collapsed...so either they are the luckiest group of Americans or I'm guessing they knew what was coming ahead of time.
Shit, they don't get in trouble when they don't pay their multi-million dollar taxes, but if random poor-joe doesn't mail them that $72 he owes them all bets are off so i'm doubting it's luck.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I'm so stoked he used the fifth amendment. Fuck Congress. THey answer to the American people; the American people don't answer to Congress! He's reduced social welfare for his own financial gain, but it's perfectly legal under the law. I imagine pharma companies/congress really wanted to use him as a patsy but Shkreli didn't play their game.

PosterOfStuff_sl

shitlord
Basically fuck congress as well. Most of those guys that talked in the video took advantage of the situation in order to get some cheap PR.

I think the guy is smart (I don't think a degree OR not having a degree is a sign of being smart). I don't think he is very wise though.