No pic is showing.
Damn I fail at pics. K let me try again:

AmazingSpider-Man328.jpg

If it doesn"t work it is Amazing Spider-Man issue #328

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Burkex said:
If it doesn"t work it is Amazing Spider-Man issue #328
FYI, Burkex, Spiderman"s body at the time was inhabited by Captain Universe. Captain Universe used to have some cheesy 70"s series where inhabited normal people"s bodies, magnified their abilities and helped to right the wrongs. They dusted him off in the 80"s for this story.

feezy_foh

shitlord
(I"ll add the scans in later)

V for Vendetta:

When V finally dies and Evey is playing out in her mind who the man behind the mask is. One of the few times I was just in awe of how well written a comic book was. The whole time I wanted to know too, but at the same time I didn"t. Perfectly executed.

Generation Next (Age of Apocalypse)

Was mentioned earlier. Colossus abandonds his students to certain death to save his sister...

X-Men: Omega (Age of Apocalypse)

Lots of great moments to wrap up my favorite X-Men storyline ever. Havoc killing Scott and Jean, and finally feeling like he"s won only to have Logan (weapon-x/wolverine) claw him a new one. Gambit having to put down Colossus after he goes insane and endangers the mission. I"d just say the whole book is amazing, from the artwork, to the dialog, even the fancy cover it"s in.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Is that the semi depowered Grey Hulk that allows him to have some of Hulks powers but retain Bruce"s intellect?

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Ah Thought at one point that the Hulk and Banner were able to control the Hulk that the same time. Oh well.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
This rep system is dangerous. I feel like a trained seal. Throw me another fish! Arf arf arf.

Dom_foh

shitlord
You can pull the image out of a cbz/cbr file. You can just open them up with winrar/winzip or whatever and you"ll find a jpeg for each page.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The Ancient said:
Meh I don"t know if I"d say this. They are likely in the same ballpark, but Surfer is a high salary all-star and Firelord is warming the bench, making league minimum. The difference between them is appreciable.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Surfer KO"d in one hit! I can"t stand the Silver Surfer, he"s nothing but a space whore. So what if he helps Galactus kill people, at least he"s got the power cosmic.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Who is that in the end of the last strip? I"m not too keen on superhero knowledge.

Edit: Nm that didn"t take long, it"s Gravity.

Dom_foh

shitlord
Angerz said:
Fuck sorry man. I figured since the run was about 3 months between books you would have read it all, I still debated spoilering...
It"s all good. There"s no reason you wouldn"t assume that I had already read it. I haven"t really followed comics closely for a while anyways so it"s not that big of a deal.

EmiliaEQ_foh

shitlord
Angerz said:
I LOVED that run. Was sad how it ended, especially since Kitty is one of my favorite characters..
Too bad they make colossus "gayish" at some point, i fucking hated it.
Speedstar/Nightstar (that canadian speedster) i dont mind, he was since day 1.