Most memorable comic book moments

Ionsniper_foh

shitlord
Just finished reading Old Man Logan, gotta say it was badass and memorable for sure.Hope they come out with a second part to it like mentioned above.

Bruce Wayne/Batman when "killed" was sent back in time a million years or some shit. I don"t think he knows who he is, but the whole bat-imagry is so ingrained in him he is using it in ancient days... or somthing.

Leviothan_foh

shitlord
Umm... umm... Did anyone read Siege #2 yet? Many memorable moments there I don"t wanna spoil but holy shit. Really? Is he that strong that it is incalculable?

Peacecraft_foh

shitlord
Leviothan said:
Umm... umm... Did anyone read Siege #2 yet? Many memorable moments there I don"t wanna spoil but holy shit. Really? Is he that strong that it is incalculable?
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:I"m curious as to what Phobos" reaction is gonna be when he finds out Sentry ripped his dad in half. I"m guessing that Phobos will use his fear powers to drive the Sentry into full blown Void mode and then all hell breaks loose.

Leviothan_foh

shitlord
Eh, picture is small but its too early for me to resize it and it doesn"t have any text aside from Moonstone saying "Is he going to...?"

Sentry ripped Ares in half.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
You know something fucked up happened when Bullseye and Venom look at it and think "WTF"

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:I liked the last page as well, with Osborn looking up and captain america"s shield getting bigger and bigger in the reflection of his armor

It has been shown in the past few months that Sentry is a Galactus/Mephisto -level character, perhaps even more powerful.

It seems he is a human possessed by some asburd power-level somthing.

I am also thinking that Siege may be the end of him.

Ionsniper_foh

shitlord
Sentry was a regular human who was used for en experiment for a super human soldier serum like Captain America was. His was wildly succesful. I believe the formula was destroyed when he was injected though, too lazy to look it up on Wiki atm. His only drawback is that he has a phobia of going outside. So he hardly ever uses his full and true potential against anything. He did it when he faced Hulk when he came back from Planet Hulk, but I cant remember any other significant times he has gone all out.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Ionsniper said:
Sentry was a regular human who was used for en experiment for a super human soldier serum like Captain America was. His was wildly succesful. I believe the formula was destroyed when he was injected though, too lazy to look it up on Wiki atm. His only drawback is that he has a phobia of going outside. So he hardly ever uses his full and true potential against anything. He did it when he faced Hulk when he came back from Planet Hulk, but I cant remember any other significant times he has gone all out.
I don"t know if you"re reading Dark Avengers or Siege, but they have shown in the last month that the Planet Hulk Incident was hardly all out for him. His power appears to be near infinite at the moment and he is getting more and more mentally unstable as he goes along. In his time in the Dark Avengers, Ms. Marvel thinks he could be more dangerous than Scarlet Witch, which is saying something since the last time Scarlet Witch lost control, she rewrote reality.

They also showed that he wasn"t actually an experiment, he was a meth head who broke into a lab and drank the serum. The super soldier thing was a public persona, the real story was only known to SHIELD (which is how Osborn found out) and his wife (who is the one who tells us the story, after she killed him. He got better. His head regrew like the guy in Men In Black).

Oh and one of his cooler "all out" moments was an earlier Dark Avengers book where he rips Morgan Le Fey"s head off

Yeah, the past few months have rewirtten the Sentry"s history and exposed the "truth" behind it.

After he faced Molecule Man, one of the most powerful humans ever, and discovered he was more powerful and could bend reality to a greater degree than Molecule Man, things got a little shakey from there.

He was killed in impressivley permanant ways a few times: Morgan Le"Fay, shortly after Angerz"s pic, went back in time and killed him in the past to stop him from being born or somthing, and he got better. Also Molecule Man dissolved him into component atoms and he got over that too.

The last Dark Avengers book (#13?) basicly explained it, but in ways that didn"t explain everything, that he is host to some super-ultra-powerful "thing" (that is somehow related to somthing from the Old Testiment and/or Galactus? It is really unclear), and his limitations have all been based on his human host being a dumbass, insane, meth-head. He seems to be finally facing up to what he is, due to his wife blowing his head off and trying to explain the truth to their pet robot.

We still don"t know who/what this entity in him is, what it has to do with the syrum stuff, and how powerful this entity is, and what it wants. It seems bad though.

Leviothan_foh

shitlord
At least the X-Men aren"t involved in this one. The last thing I need to see is Wolverine save the day again. If an Osborn fight goes down and Spiderman isn"t the one to take him down I"m going to be pissed because it"s been leading up to him manning up and taking down Osborn.

Leviothan said:
At least the X-Men aren"t involved in this one. The last thing I need to see is Wolverine save the day again. If an Osborn fight goes down and Spiderman isn"t the one to take him down I"m going to be pissed because it"s been leading up to him manning up and taking down Osborn.
We shall see. This latest Siege storyline seems like the end of Dark Reign and put and end to the all-powerful Norman Osborn.

But yes, it will be a bit of a let down if Spiderman isn"t there to end him.

TheOkapi_foh

shitlord
Leviothan said:
If an Osborn fight goes down and Spiderman isn"t the one to take him down I"m going to be pissed because it"s been leading up to him manning up and taking down Osborn.
He had his chance with the American Son arc, and he pussed out. I"d love for him to do it, but I don"t think he"ll kill him.

TheOkapi said:
He had his chance with the American Son arc, and he pussed out. I"d love for him to do it, but I don"t think he"ll kill him.
Very true. Also he was opposed to Clint Barton going and killing him, saying "Osborn will overreach and screw it up eventually".

Ionsniper_foh

shitlord
Angerz said:
I don"t know if you"re reading Dark Avengers or Siege, but they have shown in the last month that the Planet Hulk Incident was hardly all out for him. His power appears to be near infinite at the moment and he is getting more and more mentally unstable as he goes along. In his time in the Dark Avengers, Ms. Marvel thinks he could be more dangerous than Scarlet Witch, which is saying something since the last time Scarlet Witch lost control, she rewrote reality.

They also showed that he wasn"t actually an experiment, he was a meth head who broke into a lab and drank the serum. The super soldier thing was a public persona, the real story was only known to SHIELD (which is how Osborn found out) and his wife (who is the one who tells us the story, after she killed him. He got better. His head regrew like the guy in Men In Black).

Oh and one of his cooler "all out" moments was an earlier Dark Avengers book where he rips Morgan Le Fey"s head off
yeah your right, my bad, It was late when I wrote that. I did think he went all out on Hulk though for some reason, guess not. Should be interesting to see where this leads since Sentry is supposed to be a good guy and here he is killing all these people. Maybe we will The Void pop out and half the marvel universe is gonna have to take him down or something?

Leviothan_foh

shitlord
At this point in time, I don"t think anyone there could stop the Void if it did show up. Sentry is nearly omnipotent. The only way to stop him would be either a severe psychic attack (which Emma already failed to do), Galactus (but I think he"s getting face fucked by the Son of Hulk), or Reed Richards who is busy doing his own thing. The only other method would be convince him of the error of his ways... which won"t happen. This isn"t a fucking manga where you can change a ruthless killers ways by showing him that having friends rules.