MS Flight Simulator 2020

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am playing on maxxed out ultra everything in 1080. Looks amazing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Haven’t hooked up my 4k monitor yet just the asus 144hz.

Next post from Regime:

"I am playing on low/medium settings in 4k. Looks ok. Runs great though! "

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Next post from Regime:

"I am playing on low/medium settings in 4k. Looks ok. Runs great though! "

Yeah laughing at those RTX struggling @4k
Here is Brikker Brikker today.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Is this really this detailed on the entire globe? Google Earth quality or better?

Yes. Like, everywhere. It's pretty amazing. I have crash landed at various spots around the globe I have been and it is completely accurate given a missing triangle or two.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
just bought this but i feel like im gonna regret not having a yoke, throttle quadrant and rudder pedals. :( some of my student pilots are using this to stay current during these amazing florida storms

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They don't have a helicopter, just planes right? as in you can't stop mid air to look at stuff?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Running into some serious stability issues. Oddly enough its only when transitioning from/to gameplay.

Xerge

<Donor>
Really tempted to buy this and I've never played a flying game before. The video I watched of of my city (Halifax, Canada) didn't leave me impressed though as the rendering was definitely missing a major POI or two. Still pretty amazing..

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just sub to gamepass for a month, it's $1 for the first month if you have never subbed to it before on PC.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
How do you activate drone?

YEah I could use this help as well - unless you are talking the 3rd person view for the plane as the drone cam. It would be nice to fly to closer areas from where my plane crashes and I cannot get out of it. :)

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

The Drone can be deployed using the “Insert” key on your keyboard. This could be labeled as “Ins” as well. Pressing the button will toggle between drone mode and normal mode. You can also still toggle between different camera angles while using the drone mode, and there are a number of different controls within the drone mode that you can use as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users