MS Flight Simulator 2020

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'd buy and see if I knew I could use keyboard and mouse.

Yeah kb/m by itself is shitty but paired with a gamepad is pretty good for casual flyers.

I'm getting a bug sometimes where I can no longer control the camera via mouse or gamepad, requiring restart. Annoying.

Oldbased

> Than U
Yeah kb/m by itself is shitty but paired with a gamepad is pretty good for casual flyers.

I'm getting a bug sometimes where I can no longer control the camera via mouse or gamepad, requiring restart. Annoying.
So you can at least just use KB/mouse?
It wasn't very clear when I looked at requirements a month ago. It almost made it seem as if you had to have a gamepad/stick.
Although I would probably pick up a pc gamepad if I got this.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah this game is awesome. I took out in a 152 from MSP Airport and flew to the house where my mom still lives and landed and parked the thing in the driveway lol :p

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
So you can at least just use KB/mouse?
It wasn't very clear when I looked at requirements a month ago. It almost made it seem as if you had to have a gamepad/stick.
Although I would probably pick up a pc gamepad if I got this.

You can but I don't recommend it. It uses numpad as default for throttle and it was way too sensitive

spronk

FPS noob
Visuals blow me away, I can only imagine what it must be like in 4k with HDR

lirik is also streaming this live now

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I should really make a flight plan and complete it instead of crashing into yards of friend's houses and take pictures and sending them to them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
can you just use KB and mouse so I can be lazy or do I need to find the plug n play for my controller?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
can you just use KB and mouse so I can be lazy or do I need to find the plug n play for my controller?
Works with just keyboard and mouse but it's ass to control it that way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is the real issue with the game. It has no staying power. User created groups that create minji games might extend it further. But it'll take me a week to get bored flying around to people's houses or cool landmarks. What then?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Good stream. Found him after watching DCS vids. Former F18 pilot and is/was Airline pilot also on top of being a cop/author.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brikker

Trump's Staff
This is the real issue with the game. It has no staying power. User created groups that create minji games might extend it further. But it'll take me a week to get bored flying around to people's houses or cool landmarks. What then?

I mean, it's not really a "game" per se. It's a very in-depth and nice looking flight sim. It isn't for us gamers for long term.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Good stream. Found him after watching DCS vids. Former F18 pilot and is/was Airline pilot also on top of being a cop/author.

I like binge on his youtube channel from time to time.

My favorite aviation channel is 74Gear, but it's more about that than games. 74 Gear

Oldbased

> Than U
Man finding a decent anything flight related is starting to be a bitch. How long till supply catches up to demand and prices drop back down.

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider

Get your pilot's license!

spronk

FPS noob
911_isnt_real.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users