MTG: Arena

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yep, noticed that. Went back in and snagged two. Got actual confirmation emails this time on both eBay and PayPal.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Did not go through. I have a sad now.

Edit: Looks like I am not the only one

that was me too, you think they're just gonna print more or had more to sell and was seeing if demand would meet it to release more?

or did they not have a way to stop bots from buying up large chunks and they had to cancel and relist large amounts

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Someone in the other thread was saying that on the eBay app, there was no purchase limit put in. Wonder if they're just coming back in stock as they cancel those orders with like 100 purchased or something.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
It's normal when you include $300+ worth of planeswalkers in the box, not even taking into account they are premium foil or the 24 regular packs you get.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Using historical precent, I think Standard is going to suck once the check lands rotate. You had a fantastic standard format in ISD block + RTR block, and then the checklands rotated, and you had a totally shitty format with RTR block + Theros block.

I don't want the game to suck and I don't want control to be worthless, but when every Thought Erasure deck can reliably get it off on curve, then always curve into cry or kya's wrath then there is a goddamn problem. For UW to reach into the powerful removal from Black is supposed to cost something, but right now it costs nothing. Mana fixing is so good right now that control decks rarely have to shock their lands in. They just play the shocks tapped early then fill in with the checks.

I'm not even against this being the meta they want, but if that is the case they need to print the lands at uncommon so everyone can actually fucking participate.

Sterling

El Presidente
I tend to agree that playing 3 colors should come at some cost. Either slightly sketchy mana or having to play some tap lands or whatever. This usually results in aggro decks all being 1 or 2 colors and 3+ color decks being all mid range or control. Mana is always really good when there's a multicolor block though.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Rudy is a fucking flimflam artist and anyone that puts stock in a single thing he says is a rube.

He and his videos exist for the sole purpose of providing him income - everything he says and does is based on his bottom line and what manipulation of secondary markets he can perform.

His video about this release is just the most blatant example of him being a blowhard that will say anything for views or to try and influence a specific card or trend. He 100% made up his numbers in that video, then doubled down on phony numbers again when he issued a "retraction" on the video.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
this meta, a few flavors of control, and gruul

look forward to seeing if anything else floats up from the toilette