Mtg EDH thread

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
U/R/G: Yasova Dragonclaw (Steal shit, punch faces, flicker it to keep it forever)

Not sure what you're referring to. Blinking a creature you have stolen will put it back into play under the owner's control, not the current controller.

As for Karn, i know what you mean. The reason I built Sydri in the first place was to have a Karn-like deck with a little more flair and (literal) color.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Conjurer's Closet and a couple other effects specifically return the creature to play under *your* control, not the owner's, which makes your theft a permanent one :)

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Ah, yeah. Closet works. Most of them don't, so I wondered how you were pulling that off.

Chubzy Wombat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Kuro Kuro
I have a extra cause i just got the expdition one if you wanna trade.

14764649110671657950544.jpg

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I collect every Prerelease card, which was a lot easier and cheaper before they went to the new system, but I keep at it. Prerelease planeswalkers are mildly brutal.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I have many sub collections in my collection. Anyone else?

Wurms, silvers, Richard Kane Ferg, Art I find great, Urza Block, and couple other things I collect off hand.

I collect every Prerelease card, which was a lot easier and cheaper before they went to the new system, but I keep at it. Prerelease planeswalkers are mildly brutal.
All the promo stuff is killing my friend, needs one of every card in magic.

I'll be at GP Providence tomorrow. I've been mostly focused on Modern and Legacy and haven't had a chance to play any standard the past month, so decided not to sign up for the main event. I'll be there tomorrow to do Modern, Legacy, and Limited side-events. Also bringing a ton of bulk commons / uncommons I can hopefully unload.

Chubzy Wombat

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'll be at GP Providence tomorrow. I've been mostly focused on Modern and Legacy and haven't had a chance to play any standard the past month, so decided not to sign up for the main event. I'll be there tomorrow to do Modern, Legacy, and Limited side-events. Also bringing a ton of bulk commons / uncommons I can hopefully unload.
If you wanna play a game of modern let me know im not in thw main even either im going for side events and trades.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This commander product is looking lit.

As long as the Partner commanders continue to be creatures I would be interested in having as a commander by themselves, this is going to be a sweet mountain of combinatrics :)

Undaunted should be a hit at any shop where you have 4+ player tables, but the cards will prolly be overcosted trash at 3 player tables. Fine line to walk.

They also hinted at having Rare Duals in the product that they don't want to reprint into standard. TEMPEST PAINLAND HYPE WOO

EDIT: And new article confirms, 5 Allied Color "Partners", 10 Enemy-Color "Partners." This is going to be some damn fun deck building.

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
What would they realistically do as rare duals I wonder? I can't imagine we'd see shocks or fetches or anything, so what is actually realistic? The scry duals?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Ah filters is a pretty good bet. Those are really only money because of EDH and a lot of them are crawling up there pretty high.