MTG thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I can feel the hipsters of the coast article attacking magic players for being misogynistic gatekeepers for not liking the art typing itself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

It's HER art style you bigots.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Those are truly ass. I want to say I cant believe they allowed that, but of course they did. It very "stunning" and "brave" of this "artist".

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I remember where I've seen her art style before finally:

1248429342521.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
It’s sad because most of the other archive cards are really well done. Any by her are absolutely fucking awful.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Duskoy

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone buy a bunch of boxes of this Flesh and Blood TCG/Metazoo TCG games and see the price fucking skyrocket due to timmys?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've been playing the shit out of Flesh and Blood. I really enjoy the game. The weekly $20 tournaments with $300 promos help.

I am definitely way positive expenditure vs return on the game. Definitely not diamond hands tho, I sell my promos and excess as I get them. I love CCGs, but I have played enough of them to know a flare out is more likely than becoming the "big 4"

No clue about metazoo, looks like a joke printed in somebody's basement.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
God damn that faithless looting art and Harmonize art is causing so much drama around the net lol

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
God damn that faithless looting art and Harmonize art is causing so much drama around the net lol

Because most people think it looks like garbage? Not that I care, art is subjective, but god damn those cards look like MS Paint levels of bad.

• 2Solidarity

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Most of the issue is that idiots actually went after her directly instead of just laughing at it on public boards.

Which is... pretty much par for the course on the internet, regardless of what's going on.

• 1Like

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Because most people think it looks like garbage? Not that I care, art is subjective, but god damn those cards look like MS Paint levels of bad.
Lot of people think it looks bad and are making memes of it.

But now it seems the art has defenders. (truthfully didn't even think it was a dude till I read this)

1616960598917.png

• 1Picard

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
We call that gaslighting. I've yet to hear a single person anywhere think it's a male. But as per usual, we can't address the real issue, no, instead it must be racism, sexism, homophobia, etc, etc, etc.

• 2Like

Duskoy

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been playing the shit out of Flesh and Blood. I really enjoy the game. The weekly $20 tournaments with $300 promos help.

I am definitely way positive expenditure vs return on the game. Definitely not diamond hands tho, I sell my promos and excess as I get them. I love CCGs, but I have played enough of them to know a flare out is more likely than becoming the "big 4"

No clue about metazoo, looks like a joke printed in somebody's basement.

Have not played Flesh and Blood but bought some 1st edition boxes of the first 3 sets as I thought the art was cool but they are just sitting in my closet. Looks like an interesting game, might just sell these boxes on ebay as the price has blown up. Welcome to rathe is going for 5k on ebay. Wild.

As for Metazoo, game art looks stupid as hell IMO. Like some chinese ripoff of pokemon. Don't know why this game is sold out everywhere and is costing $900 a box for first edition. Does not interest me at all but all if the timmys are buying up the stock

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Amusingly on-theme for a College set, the Crux of Fate archive art has plagiarized portions, dude just reposed a deviantart image of Bolas.

Said plagiarist is also a big proponent of NFTs, which seems pretty ironic.

• 1Seriously?

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
  • 1Truth!