MTG thread

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Speaking of never playing MtG again, has anybody looked at and tried the Kickstarter game Sorcery? It finally released it's Alpha set. I have watched a couple of videos but videos often do not do card games justice. The cards are fantastic looking but there has to be a great game that goes with it.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sorry, just not interested in some of this super basic shitty art.

shittyshit.png

The original, as a reminder.

bettershit.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
But I don't give a shit because I'll never play cardboard magic again.
Same. Mayyyybe someday I'd get into physical tournament play, but I'd buy my 75 cards for that given tournament and that would be it. My days of going to FNM or set release drafts or etc are long over.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Nah bro, WotC doesn’t follow the secondary market at all bro! *clueless.emoji here*

Upshifting so much shit to Mythic and then filling the rare slots with .50 cent bulk is comical.

OneofOne

Hey guys, let’s not reprint the sliver land in the sliver deck.
I'm sure it's coming in some overpriced SL or something. Just like they put some money cards in SL's recently, and now they're in Commander Masters. Because of course they are.

WOTC is going to milk their game to death, or the closest thing to it.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Time stamped to when he mentions it. The guy contacted the professor when he found it and asked for help to get in touch with Post Malone. The professor just brushed it off as fake.

• 1Double Worf

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The guy that cracked the 1/1 One Ring sold it to Post Malone.

I'm so glad it was just some random nerd that got it and not one of the huge online store cartels

Life changing money for a dude in a wife beater

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

OneofOne

mtg2024.png

Caverns of Ixalan is going to have Jurassic Park cards (sounds like the way Transformer cards were added? dunno)

Fallout looks like 4 premades only, like Warhammer.
Bloomburrow looks like a Redwall copy?
Duskmourn is an entire plane inside a house of horror.

There's also a $150 Angel premade SL, including first real printing of an Arena card. That's a big "no" from me, dawg.

And we'll be returning to both Lorwyn (yay!) and Tarkir.

Final Fantasy looks like it's going to be a full set instead of just premades or SL, and is releasing in 2025.

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Really wishing there were more than just MtG players and a handful of weird fucks that play Pokémon at my store… I want off the ride, but there’s nothing else to play.

• 1Like