MTG thread

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 485480

Caverns of Ixalan is going to have Jurassic Park cards (sounds like the way Transformer cards were added? dunno)

Fallout looks like 4 premades only, like Warhammer.
Bloomburrow looks like a Redwall copy?
Duskmourn is an entire plane inside a house of horror.

There's also a $150 Angel premade SL, including first real printing of an Arena card. That's a big "no" from me, dawg.

And we'll be returning to both Lorwyn (yay!) and Tarkir.

Final Fantasy looks like it's going to be a full set instead of just premades or SL, and is releasing in 2025.
Outlaws of Thunder Junction looks like my kind of bullshit not gonna lie.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Problem is how much MTG faggots hate guns or crossbows. How do you do a western without a good ranged standoff?

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I generally hate these crossovers but that could actually be fucking sick if done correctly.
I’ve tried my hand at making some fan cards for kicks, this is the only one I really liked:

IMG_6276.jpeg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Man, they really ARE trying to reach out to as many different communities as they can...

besotted.png

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Gender swapping the old Beauty and the Beast motif is way too fucking on the nose for WotC lmao

Chris

Potato del Grande
Gender swapping the old Beauty and the Beast motif is way too fucking on the nose for WotC lmao
The knight is asian too. They have been doing this for years, probably since the original Theros had black people everywhere.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I've decided that while Alchemy is simultaneously one of the shittiest formats ever made, it is simultaneously one of the best if you like to brew and grind out games while slowly tuning your deck for the meta. There are very few good published decklists, and there are frequent situations where you can totally break the meta with high winrate Bo1 decks, especially once you get good at piloting your own creations.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user