MTV Buckwild (WV Jersey Shore)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i assume its a "look at those inbred hillbillies act stupid" kind of show just like jersey shore was a "look at those orange guidos act stupid" show

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The girls are hot sluts and/or have big boobs. Shane is hilarious and it is worth watching the show just for him... oh, and the potato cannons.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Yeah they come into the Wally world I work at. We've had to punt them out numerous times

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Takes place primarily in Sissonville.
The only thing in Sissonville is a spark plug plant and whatever hollow mtv drug their trailer up.

When you see them in a bar they're in charleston, huntington, or morgantown -- and for some reason MTV has chosen to label them all wrong.

Their "swimmin hole" was 21 miles away which i'm assuming MTV picked to get the glorious power plant in the background.

Maybe i'm just pissed off because i'll have to listen to even more shit about fucking my cousin but I wish even if MTV was going to exploit my states retardation they'd do it accurately.

It'd be really fucking boring though!

Jx3

Riddle me this...
For 95% of the people around here their daily schedule is Get high, buy alcohol, walk around wal mart, play Xbox.

For the other 5% we go to work.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have been to your state a couple times. Princeton, Bluefield area... I would say MTV is being kind. You all are a bunch of sister-fucking mongoloids.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Started watching this one night just to see what it was all about.... dear god.....

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I have been to your state a couple times. Princeton, Bluefield area... I would say MTV is being kind. You all are a bunch of sister-fucking mongoloids.
I wouldn't go that far, but I spent a few weeks there in the fall buying up minerals/royalties - I ain't going back, and none of the landmen I've sent up there have stayed more than 4-5 weeks. Strange place.

Morgantown was pretty though, and seemed a nice little town for sure. Watched one episode of this and couldn't take it anymore... chain smoking marlboro reds, eating convenience store burritos, driving idiotic looking pickup trucks.... seemed they were going out of their way to stereotype these cretins.

If you want a badass, trashy reality show start watching Geordie Shore on MTV UK. Shit is dope.