Mugshawtys

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Gonna be posting her bail once she gets brought in. I think we can work through her drug dealer issue.

• 6Quality Calories
  • 2I Came
  • 2Like
Reactions: 12 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Some of these latest shawtys are KILLING it.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
She has a machine gun?? 10/10
Yes and it’s safe to assume it wasn’t legally therefore she is pro 2A and doesn’t believe in paying the government a fee to exercise that right.

makes her a 20/10

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Amod Amod the typo in the title is really bugging me. Supposed to be Mugshawtys, with a G. Fix plz? 💙

• 2Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Breaking News! Woman arrested for being... damn near perfect!

• 9Repost
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 10 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Breaking News! Woman arrested for being... damn near perfect!

Bet that bitch was rockin' a silenced MAC-10 in .45acp. She has that 80's Columbian narco vibe going.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Apparently she's legit, someone did their own snopes on that shit. Here's her instagram for "research" purposes of course

• 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Tangentally related....
1690600078032.png

• 5Worf
  • 3Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Gonna be posting her bail once she gets brought in. I think we can work through her drug dealer issue.

i know i'm late on this, but these headlines are... well, awfully incorrect. there's no such thing as a "silencer," they are called "suppressors." on top of that, "machine guns" are typically belt fed and there are PLENTY of machine guns that are legal to own. basically, you just can't own newly manufactured machine guns. so for her to be charged with being in possession of a machine gun, it means she's running around with something like one of these
800px-Heckler_%26_Koch_MG5.jpg

800px-GAU_19A_GECAL_50_2.jpg

and then also a backpack full of weed, probably

• 3Like
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Tsar Bomba

Molten Core Raider
i know i'm late on this, but these headlines are... well, awfully incorrect. there's no such thing as a "silencer," they are called "suppressors." on top of that, "machine guns" are typically belt fed and there are PLENTY of machine guns that are legal to own. basically, you just can't own newly manufactured machine guns. so for her to be charged with being in possession of a machine gun, it means she's running around with something like one of these
800px-Heckler_%26_Koch_MG5.jpg

800px-GAU_19A_GECAL_50_2.jpg

and then also a backpack full of weed, probably
You're talking Federal charges there. Minimum 10 years if convicted and $100,000 fine. And looks like 2 gun charges. Probably a Glock with a booger switch.