Mugshawtys

Palum

what Suineg set it to
i know i'm late on this, but these headlines are... well, awfully incorrect. there's no such thing as a "silencer," they are called "suppressors." on top of that, "machine guns" are typically belt fed and there are PLENTY of machine guns that are legal to own. basically, you just can't own newly manufactured machine guns. so for her to be charged with being in possession of a machine gun, it means she's running around with something like one of these
800px-Heckler_%26_Koch_MG5.jpg

800px-GAU_19A_GECAL_50_2.jpg

and then also a backpack full of weed, probably
I detest fart sniffers who say bullshit like that. In fact the actual product and trade name WAS a Silencer, as patented by HP Maxim in the very early 20th century. I bet you're also one of those they/thems that tries to protest when I ask a friend to hand me a few more clips and blurts out "ACKSHUALLY IT'S A MAGAZINE" at the range and then I have to publicly shame them as I produce M855 on stripper clips from my tin.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
i know i'm late on this, but these headlines are... well, awfully incorrect. there's no such thing as a "silencer," they are called "suppressors." on top of that, "machine guns" are typically belt fed and there are PLENTY of machine guns that are legal to own. basically, you just can't own newly manufactured machine guns. so for her to be charged with being in possession of a machine gun, it means she's running around with something like one of these
800px-Heckler_%26_Koch_MG5.jpg

800px-GAU_19A_GECAL_50_2.jpg

and then also a backpack full of weed, probably

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not gonna lie, she looks like the good kind of crazy, but those bangs scream "I just cut my bangs, what do you think?"
On the other hand, if she cleaned up too good, you might be tempted to treat her with a bit of respect. And she probably doesn't want that any more than you do.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users