Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
yeah you dont need guns for mass murder

wtc-911.jpg

wtc-911.jpg

wtc-911.jpg

Fyro

Golden Squire
Sure they are safe havens, and they still are. Now ask yourself how many kids died in school fires or other accidents in school this year. Im probably thinking its a bit more than 20.
Went to a bullshit school improvement seminar where the speaker, some guy from the Aurora shooting town, claimed that there has not been a single fire related causality ever due to fires in our schools. Not sure if his statistic was bullshit or not, but I'd go out far on a limb to say, "no that there are not 20+ deaths to fire in schools per year."

My child gets plenty of contact with others. Its called girl scouts and there are actual activities set up by home
school people for their children. I know crazy right. You can also take kids outside the house yourself to say
museums as part of schooling, but I know you really need a school system to do that for you.
So your homeschooling post was pointless.Massacres happen everywhere. You keep your child out of school, because of the threat to your child, but you still let him/her mingle in other environments that are just as likely to harbor crazies, where the above mentioned massacres could happen.

How does that make any rational sense? Better yet to lock the kid in a dark room where no one could possibly harm them. Now that is a fool-proof plan.

You're not making sense.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Until this post, I tended to ignore all the people who think you are a fucking moron, mostly because I avoid the political threads. I understand now.
You're suggesting that the OP is right, that the Second Amendment was written for 'national defense' despite the fact that Article I of the U.S. Constitution clearly gives Congress the right to:

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

"To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;
"

Plese elaborate how the Second Amendment has anything to with the National Defense given that Congress was well equipped to do wtf it wanted in that regards under Article I.

Thanks!

headspace

Lord Nagafen Raider
but bro, terrorist inside that plane used guns to subdue those innocent americunts.
No, they used box cutters. It doesn't matter though. Anyone that thinks that's a suitable comparison is probably a lost cause. The resources and planning that went into the 9/11 attack put in a completely different playing field. That was a multinational terrorist organization. Even with all that said, less small children died in the 9/11 attacks then this incident today.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You're suggesting that the OP is right, that the Second Amendment was written for 'national defense' despite the fact that Article I of the U.S. Constitution clearly gives Congress the right to:

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/cha...ranscript.html

"To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

To provide and maintain a Navy;

To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces;

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;
"

Plese elaborate how the Second Amendment has anything to with the National Defense given that Congress was well equipped to do wtf it wanted in that regards under Article I.

Thanks!
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
How can you possibly interpret "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State," as needed to defend against burglaries, you stupid fucker?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To give the states protection against the federal government

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
No, they used box cutters. It doesn't matter though. Anyone that thinks that's a suitable comparison is probably a lost cause. The resources and planning that went into the 9/11 attack put in a completely different playing field. That was a multinational terrorist organization. Even with all that said, less small children died in the 9/11 attacks then this incident today.
I dont get it. Are small children worth more points than fully grown adults?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
How can you possibly interpret "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State," as needed to defend against burglaries, you stupid fucker?
By knowing full well that Madison like to fuck with the language and having some knowledge of the shit that went down in the 18th Century.

Try and read a history book sometime Araysar old chum.

Now that's not the only purpose for the Second Amendment - defense against tyranny and etc. But it's one.

lanludar

Silver Squire
Went to a bullshit school improvement seminar where the speaker, some guy from the Aurora shooting town, claimed that there has not been a single fire related causality ever due to fires in our schools. Not sure if his statistic was bullshit or not, but I'd go out far on a limb to say, "no that there are not 20+ deaths to fire in schools per year."

So your homeschooling post was pointless.Massacres happen everywhere. You keep your child out of school, because of the threat to your child, but you still let him/her mingle in other environments that are just as likely to harbor crazies, where the above mentioned massacres could happen.

How does that make any rational sense? Better yet to lock the kid in a dark room where no one could possibly harm them. Now that is a fool-proof plan.

You're not making sense.
You're a fucking idiot, nowhere in my post did I say we started homeschooling her to keep her safe. My wife and I had many reasons which have nothing
to do with this discussion. What happened today just reinforces that it wasn't a bad idea. How many shootings have happened in schools the past few
years? More than have happened any other place that I can think of recently.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You're a fucking idiot, nowhere in my post did I say we started homeschooling her to keep her safe. My wife and I had many reasons which have nothing
to do with this discussion. What happened today just reinforces that it wasn't a bad idea. How many shootings have happened in schools the past few
Actually workplace shootings are a bit more common than school ones.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Uh, you pretty much inferred it. And you brought homeschooling into the discussion yet now it has nothing to do with the discussion? Might not have been one of your original reasons but you are adding it to the reasons now, so don't start pussy whining when someone calls you out on how stupid that sounds. Why don't you just shut the hell up about home schooling. You're probably a total fruitcake new age hippie couple or fundie christians.

Brando_sl said:
Right, because it has absolutely nothing to do with this situation. You can't stop crazy, you can stop crazy and armed. Fucking disgusting and sick, my daughters are 8 and 6 and the thought of this happening at their school just makes me angry.
Home schooling is the answer for that one. Doing it for my ten year old now and even more glad I did now.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
By knowing full well that Madison like to fuck with the language and having some knowledge of the shit that went down in the 18th Century.

Try and read a history book sometime Araysar old chum.
I have a degree in History. There's not a single historian that I am aware of who subscribes to your little "theory".

Please tell me more about your amazing insight into how "Madison liked to fuck with language" and where exactly you are getting these ideas from? Give me some book titles, cite some historians for me.

Now that's not the only purpose for the Second Amendment - defense against tyranny and etc. But it's one.
Nice backpedal. You are dumb as dog shit. Aside from universal hate for Trexx, isn't it amazing how your stupidity is the only other thing that this board universally agrees on?

Fyro

Golden Squire
Home schooling is the answer for that one. Doing it for my ten year old now and even more glad I did now.
The others already jumped on you, but I'll reinforce what they said.

You brought homeschooling into this. If your many reasons for homeschooling have nothing to do with this thread, then leave it out. As I have already mentioned, homeschooling to protect your child from massacres is inane and trying to justify it with what happened today is pants on head stupid.