Music from the Radio during the 2000's.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I was driving around today while listing to the "Pop 2K" channel on Sirus/XM and there were some songs. Only posting this for nostalgia purposes, as most of us were playing EQ & the early stages of WoW when these songs were popular.

'02

'00

'00

'02

'02

Eminem, Dr. Dre - Forgot About Dre (Explicit) ft. Hittman
'01

Miley Cyrus - 7 Things (Official Music Video)
'08

Nelly - Country Grammar (Hot...)
'00

3 Doors Down - Let Me Go (Official Video)
'05

Lady Gaga - Telephone ft. Beyoncé
'09

Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You (Official Video)
'99

The Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love? (Official Music Video)
'03

Nickelback - Rockstar [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
'07

P!nk - There You Go (Official Video)
'00

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This was the era that music, mainly rock, took a big shit. And it never really recovered other than underground.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users
This was the era that music, mainly rock, took a big shit. And it never really recovered other than underground.
Depends on your taste. There was a lot of good metalcore during the 2000s but that's not for everyone. Rock has definitely gotten less and less mainstream though.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Lol Lonestar - Amazed was the song I had my first slow dance to my freshman year of high school.

Default - Wasting My Time..... Saw these guys when I got free tickets to see Nickelback and Saliva a year or two later.... Worst live show I've ever been to lol

In the 2000s I was a huge Tool fan, and started getting into obscure prog and metal and whatnot, so most of what I was actually listening to doesn't fit, but here's one of my favorites from one of my mainstream "guilty pleasures" at the time.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I didn't write them down today, but there were a bunch of good ones. For some reason this stuck in my head.

'07

'02

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
this was technically 1998 but i see you've got that Savage Garden track from 99 in here haha

always makes me think of 2000s pop obviously, despite being '98

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yesterday were a few other songs. I'm enjoying this channel a lot.

'04

She was only 13 when this one came out. I guess she'd be a lot older now. Around 28.

'01

'99

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm still loving this channel. Here's a few from today.

'06
Jesus Christ, that one brings back memories. I remember just getting back to Oregon and I had an iPod shuffle with this one it, along with like 90 other songs that I never updated. I was living in a party house pretty much on top of Pilot Butte in Bend and getting tons of ass. Wasn't this myspace days?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I turned this channel on again today and heard this one. I never liked the song, but it's worth sharing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
I remember this one when I played Fifa 07. I think it was during menu. Oh memories.

'06

These other 2 were huge hits back in the time. Couldn't miss them.

'05

'07