Music from the Radio during the 2000's.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I was driving around today while listing to the "Pop 2K" channel on Sirus/XM and there were some songs. Only posting this for nostalgia purposes, as most of us were playing EQ & the early stages of WoW when these songs were popular.

'02

'00

'00

'02

'02

Eminem, Dr. Dre - Forgot About Dre (Explicit) ft. Hittman
'01

Miley Cyrus - 7 Things (Official Music Video)
'08

Nelly - Country Grammar (Hot...)
'00

3 Doors Down - Let Me Go (Official Video)
'05

Lady Gaga - Telephone ft. Beyoncé
'09

Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You (Official Video)
'99

The Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love? (Official Music Video)
'03

Nickelback - Rockstar [OFFICIAL VIDEO]
'07

P!nk - There You Go (Official Video)
'00

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This was the era that music, mainly rock, took a big shit. And it never really recovered other than underground.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users
This was the era that music, mainly rock, took a big shit. And it never really recovered other than underground.
Depends on your taste. There was a lot of good metalcore during the 2000s but that's not for everyone. Rock has definitely gotten less and less mainstream though.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Lol Lonestar - Amazed was the song I had my first slow dance to my freshman year of high school.

Default - Wasting My Time..... Saw these guys when I got free tickets to see Nickelback and Saliva a year or two later.... Worst live show I've ever been to lol

In the 2000s I was a huge Tool fan, and started getting into obscure prog and metal and whatnot, so most of what I was actually listening to doesn't fit, but here's one of my favorites from one of my mainstream "guilty pleasures" at the time.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I didn't write them down today, but there were a bunch of good ones. For some reason this stuck in my head.

'07

'02

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
this was technically 1998 but i see you've got that Savage Garden track from 99 in here haha

always makes me think of 2000s pop obviously, despite being '98

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yesterday were a few other songs. I'm enjoying this channel a lot.

'04

She was only 13 when this one came out. I guess she'd be a lot older now. Around 28.

'01

'99

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm still loving this channel. Here's a few from today.

'06
Jesus Christ, that one brings back memories. I remember just getting back to Oregon and I had an iPod shuffle with this one it, along with like 90 other songs that I never updated. I was living in a party house pretty much on top of Pilot Butte in Bend and getting tons of ass. Wasn't this myspace days?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I turned this channel on again today and heard this one. I never liked the song, but it's worth sharing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
I remember this one when I played Fifa 07. I think it was during menu. Oh memories.

'06

These other 2 were huge hits back in the time. Couldn't miss them.

'05

'07