Must Have Software

Kais

<Gold Donor>
961
1,990
Foxit is another big one, though i've been using PDF XChange at work lately as it has some great measurement tools that scale.
 

Void

Doin' Too Much
<Gold Donor>
10,898
13,872
Foxit is another big one, though i've been using PDF XChange at work lately as it has some great measurement tools that scale.
We've used PDF XChange for probably 15 years at work, it works well. The only thing I wish were better is the separate Tools program; I prefer the old one a lot more than the new one, so I always just install the outdated one alongside the new.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,287
10,986
Is Malwarebytes still the best malware scanner around? Have not needed it for a while but I have a PS4 image I'd like to scan and not sure just MS defender is going to get it.
 

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
78,503
184,704
Is Malwarebytes still the best malware scanner around? Have not needed it for a while but I have a PS4 image I'd like to scan and not sure just MS defender is going to get it.
yea, it's also free (to scan and remove, not just scan and pay to fix) and portable so you can always direct a noob to download it in case they click a dumbdumb file

if you want constant monitoring, thats when you pay, which is fair