My avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
62d 19h 51m
Araysar's ban bet was fulfilled as of April 2016 (Erronius officially lifted it I believe). This was agreed upon in the secret amod thread and I was the original banning mod on this situation. Are you saying that even though he took his 1 year ban he still needs to fulfill the duties of wearing the avatar? I thought the punishment was one or the other.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
89d 19h 16m
Araysar's ban bet was fulfilled as of April 2016 (Erronius officially lifted it I believe). This was agreed upon in the secret amod thread and I was the original banning mod on this situation. Are you saying that even though he took his 1 year ban he still needs to fulfill the duties of wearing the avatar? I thought the punishment was one or the other.

I don't plan on doing anything to Araysar about his avatar.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
91d 8h 49m
In my opinion an avatar bet sentence can only be replaced by a ban of equal duration if the person he bet agrees to it.

But it's irrelevant on this site.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
89d 19h 16m
I might Google image search his name and replace the fagtastic default avatar with the first result. That shit triggers me.
photo.jpg

Is the first result

lool

Status
Not open for further replies.