My avatar

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
ive been paying penance for that for about 2 years

enforced putin/cutler avatars for months on end. rrps on top of it.

im not really in the mood for more of it. let me go back to the default avatar.

im offering a truce.

• 1Jew
  • 1Bullshit
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
my bet has been paid in full and then some more

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Avatar, ban bets etc don't carry to new sites. I don't believe your debt has been paid but it can only be collected on rerolled.org. You are a free man here.

• 1Jew
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 4 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I don't think this is a new community at all. Same community, new site.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Araysar's ban bet was fulfilled as of April 2016 (Erronius officially lifted it I believe). This was agreed upon in the secret amod thread and I was the original banning mod on this situation. Are you saying that even though he took his 1 year ban he still needs to fulfill the duties of wearing the avatar? I thought the punishment was one or the other.

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Araysar's ban bet was fulfilled as of April 2016 (Erronius officially lifted it I believe). This was agreed upon in the secret amod thread and I was the original banning mod on this situation. Are you saying that even though he took his 1 year ban he still needs to fulfill the duties of wearing the avatar? I thought the punishment was one or the other.

I don't plan on doing anything to Araysar about his avatar.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I might Google image search his name and replace the fagtastic default avatar with the first result. That shit triggers me.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
In my opinion an avatar bet sentence can only be replaced by a ban of equal duration if the person he bet agrees to it.

But it's irrelevant on this site.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I might Google image search his name and replace the fagtastic default avatar with the first result. That shit triggers me.
photo.jpg

Is the first result

lool

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Its a youtube user named araysar's avatar. For all we know, thats actually him.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Status
Not open for further replies.