My avatar

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Araysar's ban bet was fulfilled as of April 2016 (Erronius officially lifted it I believe). This was agreed upon in the secret amod thread and I was the original banning mod on this situation. Are you saying that even though he took his 1 year ban he still needs to fulfill the duties of wearing the avatar? I thought the punishment was one or the other.

This Araysar witch hunt was actually much worse than hodj wanting Mods to abuse their Mod powers to ban Tanoomba and a_skeleton_03 wanting to take away personal threads because [reasons]. I still say that he should have just been given an avatar for the duration and called it a day, but I guess there really is no justice like angry mob justice, even if the angry mob is mad about dumb shit.

Still not sure what to think about Araysar being put into his own usergroup, and I don't know what the restrictions were. But IMHO Araysar paid his bet punishment back with heavy interest, and I for one am happy that he didn't just peace out from the community wholesale and came back.

The more I think about it, the parallels between the recent Tanoomba shit and Araysar seem remarkably similar to me. Neither deserved a ban but both had people wanting a full ban regardless. They both were clearly punished but some people felt that it wasn't a 'real' punishment and kept wanting more.

• 2Like
  • 2Brony
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 8 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This Araysar witch hunt was actually much worse than hodj wanting Mods to abuse their Mod powers to ban Tanoomba and a_skeleton_03 wanting to take away personal threads because [reasons]. I still say that he should have just been given an avatar for the duration and called it a day, but I guess there really is no justice like angry mob justice, even if the angry mob is mad about dumb shit.

Still not sure what to think about Araysar being put into his own usergroup, and I don't know what the restrictions were. But IMHO Araysar paid his bet punishment back with heavy interest, and I for one am happy that he didn't just peace out from the community wholesale and came back.

The more I think about it, the parallels between the recent Tanoomba shit and Araysar seem remarkably similar to me. Neither deserved a ban but both had people wanting a full ban regardless. They both were clearly punished but some people felt that it wasn't a 'real' punishment and kept wanting more.
Nobody cares about what you have to pontificate about has been.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Nobody cares about what you have to pontificate about has been.

You mean that you don't care. Which bothers me about as much as when Draegan would tell me that he didn't care about what I had to say.

Two peas in a pod, you two.

• 1Jew
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You mean that you don't care. Which bothers me about as much as when Draegan would tell me that he didn't care about what I had to say.

Two peas in a pod, you two.
We should reply to all of your posts with something like "Can't Read"

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Biggest whining bitch on the forum.

"Waaa waaa I can't read a post. Waa waaa it was all a joke. Waaa waaa the rules are so HARD!!"

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
How is it a witch hunt to hold someone accountable to their own bet?

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
  • 1Like

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Erronius please stop throwing a temper tantrum and engage a_skeleton_03 earnestly

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Hey Erronius Erronius do you still do that super creepy thing where you have a folder of every single person that has posted something personal?

You know that one where you have occasionally sent me pictures of myself from or other users?

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
@Tuco, can you please get your dumb mutt amod back on the leash and revert my title and avatar to default?

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
  • 1Dislike

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Tuco is not the head of moderators. It's more like a circle jerk.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Status
Not open for further replies.