My avatar

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Part of the moderator's job is to ensure that suitable avatars are bequeathed to the posters so we have personality in the forum. They are gifts from the amods to the users. My avatar is included in that and was a gift from Noodle.

However, when the user does not want the avatar, it is their prerogative to reject it. But without an avatar your posts are naked and bland. This is also your prerogative, but wouldn't it be better to be clothed? I recommend picking a suitable avatar, but you shouldn't have one forced upon you against your will.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tuco has eaten so much that the adipose tissue has actually begun to alter his primary programming routines into a theme park tour guide and/or possibly the voice over artist performing for an instructional video one would watch on company policy when employed by a small mid western paper manufacturing firm.

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
For the record Araysar, I locked this thread at post 6 because I considered the matter closed with a satisfactory result.

Someone else unlocked it and shawed it which resulted in posts 7, 8, 9, 10.... and your avatar and title being changed again.

Honestly I feel like this just happened:
heres-the-worlds-most-awkward-three-way-handshake-2-10985-1467227468-0_dblbig.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
To be fair, Tuco's circumference is so large that unilateral movement takes a lot of out of him.

• 2Ice Burn
  • 1Jew
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 4 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Part of the moderator's job is to ensure that suitable avatars are bequeathed to the posters so we have personality in the forum. They are gifts from the amods to the users. My avatar is included in that and was a gift from Noodle.

Noodle did a good job. This tuco pic is better than the other 2 I remember you sporting. Probably the best scene in the movie.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
ive been paying penance for that for about 2 years

enforced putin/cutler avatars for months on end. rrps on top of it.

im not really in the mood for more of it. let me go back to the default avatar.

im offering a truce.
jean claude van damme GIF

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.