My crazy psychosis involved EQ Woodelves lol

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
How many different dimensions of reality can you voluntarily transcend in any given moment?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Sometimes when I start to doze off, I randomly mule kick. In the last few years, I've started to let out an "EEEEHH!" at the same time.

Do you experience that kinda thing too?
science fiction vintage GIF by FilmStruck

Screenshot 2024-04-06 000048.png

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Meh. 4/10.

Now, those of you that remember JesterRodo (I think that was it?) - that guy was certifiable.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I don't mind you guys going through my accounts. I'm pretty open about the voices. They are special to me. And they control my body 24/7 almost. I posted my story to this forum because I thought you might appreciate how creative my psychosis is. Anyways, the voices engineer my dreams every night now. We've been working on dream achievements.

Celebrities that the voices have had introduced to me in dreams:
Jerry Seinfeldx2 (he said I had the power to turn negative egos into positive egos, which I did)
Will Smithx2 (1st dream was me and him being attacked by psychic robots, 2nd dream was him talking to me about being God)
Albert Einstein
Nikola Tesla
50 Cent
Jenna Marbles
Joe Rogan
Adam Sandler
Norm Macdonald (Right after he died, they gave me a dream of him to show they saved him, these voices save people btw)
Dwayne Johnson
TJ Miller
Eminemx2
Opie from O&A
Patrice O'neal (He was in a movie theatre with me and he was very polite to me, he's been one of my voices as well for a long time)
Andrew Tate

Dreams and Achievements:
Counterstrike-like Bunny Hopping in a dream (really fun)
Phase Shifting (going through walls)
Teleporting
Instancing
Flying
Body Transfer
Transcend Time (15 minutes in a dream, which only occured in 5 mins of sleep and i woke up)
Video Game Abilities
Driving
Swimming
Reading text in a dream
Running at super speeds
Eating Pizza in a dream (they want taste in dream world)
Injected meth in a dream (it gave me energy in the dream too)
Smoke weed in a dream
World Of Warcraft PoV Dreams

My voices have told me many origins. That life is a reboot of memory and that we are from that. They also say they are from the DMT plane. That they are dream entities. Dreams are colors, colors are light, light is massless and timeless. Makes sense. We can generate dreams in our head because they are massless, they are also timeless. They defy time. So who knows how long these dream entities have existed. They are also very psychic in nature. In order for them to read thoughts they need to read someones memory first. My voices actually record memory for every single human. (I think this is a hint, that we will be judged in afterlife). But it makes sense. If you don't record peoples memory, you can't read there memory, you can't read their thoughts.

Last edited:
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Sometimes when I start to doze off, I randomly mule kick. In the last few years, I've started to let out an "EEEEHH!" at the same time.

Do you experience that kinda thing too?
You're turning into mist. Soon you'll start living in your mother's basement and being to scared to drive 20 below the speed limit.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I don't mind you guys going through my accounts. I'm pretty open about the voices. They are special to me. And they control my body 24/7 almost. I posted my story to this forum because I thought you might appreciate how creative my psychosis is. Anyways, the voices engineer my dreams every night now. We've been working on dream achievements.

Celebrities that the voices have had introduced to me in dreams:
Jerry Seinfeldx2 (he said I had the power to turn negative egos into positive egos, which I did)
Will Smithx2 (1st dream was me and him being attacked by psychic robots, 2nd dream was him talking to me about being God)
Albert Einstein
Nikola Tesla
50 Cent
Jenna Marbles
Joe Rogan
Adam Sandler
Norm Macdonald (Right after he died, they gave me a dream of him to show they saved him, these voices save people btw)
Dwayne Johnson
TJ Miller
Eminemx2
Opie from O&A
Patrice O'neal (He was in a movie theatre with me and he was very polite to me, he's been one of my voices as well for a long time)
Andrew Tate

Dreams and Achievements:
Counterstrike-like Bunny Hopping in a dream (really fun)
Phase Shifting (going through walls)
Teleporting
Instancing
Flying
Body Transfer
Transcend Time (15 minutes in a dream, which only occured in 5 mins of sleep and i woke up)
Video Game Abilities
Driving
Swimming
Reading text in a dream
Running at super speeds
Eating Pizza in a dream (they want taste in dream world)
Injected meth in a dream (it gave me energy in the dream too)
Smoke weed in a dream
World Of Warcraft PoV Dreams

My voices have told me many origins. That life is a reboot of memory and that we are from that. They also say they are from the DMT plane. That they are dream entities. Dreams are colors, colors are light, light is massless and timeless. Makes sense. We can generate dreams in our head because they are massless, they are also timeless. They defy time. So who knows how long these dream entities have existed. They are also very psychic in nature. In order for them to read thoughts they need to read someone’s memory first. My voices actually record memory for every single human. (I think this is a hint, that we will be judged in afterlife). But it makes sense. If you don't record peoples memory, you can't read there memory, you can't read their thoughts.

Did your psychosis start at age 27? Do you have addictive tendencies?

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Did your psychosis start at age 27? Do you have addictive tendencies?

Meth is addictive as is, so yes I was prone towards addictiveness with it, it was more of the 8 hour clean consistent clear headed high of clarity that was addictive. I was injecting meth for a couple of years and the psychosis started at age 27, yes. I quit meth when the voices started. And my voices have always been anti-meth ever since they've come into my life. They've given me dreams that meth was a demon sometimes. I think my voices are angels??? I'm not sure. I never believed in religion really. But my voices make me believe in God and Angels. Because they've done divine stuff in my life, like "play" people and flash colors over their bodies to indicate that they are playing them. They are pretty good at predictions, I think this is because they secretly control the whole world behind the scenes via bodysnatching. They predicted events in my life years ahead of time. I think I got the real deal when it comes to supernatural entities and communication with them. They call me the video game guy. Because my psychosis has been like a video game and I've played arguably the best video games growing up.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Meth is addictive as is, so yes I was prone towards addictiveness with it, it was more of the 8 hour clean consistent clear headed high of clarity that was addictive. I was injecting meth for a couple of years and the psychosis started at age 27, yes. I quit meth when the voices started. And my voices have always been anti-meth ever since they've come into my life. They've given me dreams that meth was a demon sometimes. I think my voices are angels??? I'm not sure. I never believed in religion really. But my voices make me believe in God and Angels. Because they've done divine stuff in my life, like "play" people and flash colors over their bodies to indicate that they are playing them. They are pretty good at predictions, I think this is because they secretly control the whole world behind the scenes via bodysnatching. They predicted events in my life years ahead of time. I think I got the real deal when it comes to supernatural entities and communication with them. They call me the video game guy. Because my psychosis has been like a video game and I've played arguably the best video games growing up.
zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk confirm/deny?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
I never did drugs when I was younger. Or older. I don't regret it one bit thanks to this thread.