My little town needs your help! TITS, TITS and TITS!

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I went ahead and voted, since I've actually been to Port Angeles when I lived up in the seattle area. However, I don't think you'll get the full crazy support of this forum without actual tits. Tits or GTFO usually comes to mind.

It's a town of 20k, walk outside, ask someone to write "rerolled" on their tits, take a pic, and post, and the forum will do everything in its power to help out. Small town, I'm sure the girls are open minded about these things!

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
It's a town of 20k, walk outside, ask someone to write "rerolled" on their tits, take a pic, and post, and the forum will do everything in its power to help out. Small town, I'm sure the girls are open minded about these things!
This might just negate the contest. If its a town full of girls willing to show their tits to prove its the best town in America, then who cares what the voting results say? I'd say its already won the title at that point.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was about to come in and rally everyone to vote for a different town for the heresy of mocking the tradition of tits by posting a picture of a bird, but when I checked the thread again I saw that you had indeed provided tits appropriately.

I will vote for your town, but do not profane the sacred covenant of tits ever again or you will be cast from these forums.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
TITS!!!
This thread....
652491_movies-robocop-i-like-it.gif

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Tits provided, voted. Also, call me if you need a little lipo injection in those B's.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Voted. Fuck Chattanooga. I've never been there, but I have no doubt it's worse than Detroit and Baltimore.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Nice, another thread of "oh great THIS bullshit again" but one that actually delivered.

Voted! Sadly, looks like its way behind atm
frown.png