My little town needs your help! TITS, TITS and TITS!

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I voted 10 times to make it square and decimal. I am of the Hills! I am not a Number-bot, I am a free man!

There is no shame in defeat my friends. We learnonlyfrom our mistakes!

rrr_img_99370.jpg

I'd like to offer up the narrative that Lagsalot and his most glorious wife did not fail, in any way shape or form. She presented tits, and she got votes. She got alotof votes. Thousands probably. Let's be clear on that.

The fact that that might not be enough to win, is a secondary consideration. The thing we must primarily focus on is that one of ourcoreprinciples was upheld, diligently followed, produced results, and remains sacrosanct.

Not the Legionnaire nor the Redcoat nor the Doughboy nor the Hussar nor the Mujaheddin has ever gone truly undefeated. We fought for our beliefs and we should be proud. We pray for our fallen votes, but we must persevere my friends.

Tits for the Tit Throne!

rrr_img_99371.jpg

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm surprised no one else has a bot army though. Maybe there were others with bot armies, but were all run off too.
Yeah I think there were a few other people that had bot armies or access to them one way or another that are also no longer with us. Not gonna name any names but i'm almost positive there were at least 2 or 3 others, and possibly more.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I saw the tits but didn't vote. Does that make me a titthief?

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well... and Chatanooga is like 9 times the population of Port Angeles. We can probably win close/somewhat close decisions, but even after I voted 20 times from proxies and crap, it is difficult to compare 20k vs. 180k and expect the underdog to win.

If I were a judge and noticed the support for PA, Wa vs. Chat, TN? I'd get immediately suspicious and probably call that shit off.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
It's just an opinion based vote anyways. Who would really compare a town of 20k to one with 180k anyways? When did 180k even hit little town status? PA got the support out and did a good job as did we. The tits were appreciated as always.

The Master

Bronze Squire
You guys know the only reason we used to win in the past was because Tyen bots, right?
Nah. The one time we came close to losing Requiem made a script that made anyone visiting the homepage of FoH vote. Tyen's bot army only got involved in that one bullshit radio contest that had already decided who they wanted to win and changed the votes accordingly. FoH just had more traffic in Screenshots.

Also voted 25 times.