My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did you call her a whore while fucking her like "yeah ride that cock you fucking whore" or was it like an argument over paying an extra dollar to watch Wolf clean her asshole and she refused so you called her a fucking whore in rage?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No, its just so you don't have to call these guys.

resized06.jpg

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
judging by the website hosting the obituary, she's getting tossed in the oven.

Obituary For: Seimone Joy Vicario | Boucher Funeral Home, LLC & County Cremation Service

"Creamation with Confidence"

confidence in what exactly?

also Johnny I think it's time you shared with the family what your favorite memory of her is:

Boucher Funeral Home, LLC & County Cremation Service: Obituaries: Guest Book
"she was a great prostitute"

they'll appreciate you not referring to her as a whore, Johnny

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
today, i had wolf bring Capri to me, we only had a short time together, i was waiting for a text from my wife to meet her at home for lunch...
anyway, while she was riding me reverse cowgirl....in my best southern accent i shouted "Ride my cock, Bitch"
well she started laughing , then i started laughing...it was a laugh we both needed
also talked to deena this morning, called her from my office, a phone number her boyfriend doesn't know, anyway, he deleted her texting app off her phone, she was telling me that he monitors everything she does, facebook, phone...everything
but she wants to get together this week...we will see

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I didn't know you could delete the texting app that comes with the phone.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
I didn't know you could delete the texting app that comes with the phone.
no she can't text me with that because he checks the phone bill, she download a free app, but he found that too...
i don't know why, but he doesn't want me dicking his girl

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
So why did you call her a whore?

Other than the fact that she's a whore.
ohhh, i told her after our date on thursday, don't ignore me all weekend, and she started on friday, by not calling me, and when she finally did we talked for a few and she said she had to go and would call me right back, four hours later...nothing...thats when i politely said
"Fuck you, don't ever call me again, you fucking whore"

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
ohhh, i told her after our date on thursday, don't ignore me all weekend, and she started on friday, by not calling me, and when she finally did we talked for a few and she said she had to go and would call me right back, four hours later...nothing...thats when i politely said
"Fuck you, don't ever call me again, you fucking whore"
I am sitting at my desk laughing at how pathetic this is. I love it Johnny. You are a goddamn american hero to us non degenerate whore mongers

Status
Not open for further replies.