My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I think its great how many people are more worried about johnny losing his wife than he is. It shows you guys really care about him.

Hey J49 if you ever talk to Deena's new BF, pass along some advice for me. If he really wants his girl to leave the life behind, he needs to move her far away. She might still hook in the new location, but she will definitely never stop in camden.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Ok getting caught up again, still on page 34/36. Holy shit @seimone.

Instead of pouring out some of your 40 did you skeet skeet into the air as a 1 gun salute for her?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
<break from hooker talk> on a personal note since last week my colitus has flared up and everyday that passes i feel worse <back to Hooker talk>
despite my pain and misery, i did see capri yesterday, while today i may have to pass as i feel worse and worse...gastrointestinal shit sucks, messes with your arousal

Izo

Tranny Chaser
<break from hooker talk> on a personal note since last week my colitus has flared up and everyday that passes i feel worse <back to Hooker talk>
despite my pain and misery, i did see capri yesterday, while today i may have to pass as i feel worse and worse...gastrointestinal shit sucks, messes with your arousal
Have you thought about taking up smoking?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so i went and picked up capri and we had our date, afterwards she commented about my mood and asked if i had fun, when i told her it wasn't that great, due to my health issues, she said but you came 5 times, she said most guys would be upset if they didn't cum at all...
i guess thats why i keep her around, most girls out there, once you cum your done, capri and deena both allow to have multiple orgasms

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Rerolled should get J49 some Rock Hard Weekend and see how long until the hoors of Camden beg for mercy.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Has Wolf been promoted from anus wiping duty?
no....
However, when he was running capri around the other day...he asked her to teach him how to give a blowjob
while me and capri are having sex, he sits in his car and times us.....he was like, you had the car bouncing for 26 minutes, then the next time wasa 22 minutes
then he tell me he would like her to blow him while i am hitting her doggystyle

this guy is weird

Status
Not open for further replies.